Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum  
    Home     DIY Forum     Woodworking     Advertise     Contact Us  
Search
Go Back   Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum > Exterior Cleaning and Restoration > Construction Clean Up

Old 02-01-2009, 06:38 AM   #1

Default Sample Bid/Proposal

I have just been asked to put in a bid for a clubhouse (16,330 sq ft) for the rough, Final and reclean stages. This is my first time doing this so i wondered if there was a specific format to use?
Reading the other threads it seems as if windows are always charged for separately, is this standard procedure? How much are people charging for the rough and final cleans in Florida?
LYNNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #2

Tell them what you will do and what you will not do. Tell them what they have to do, move furniture and such. Tell them you are licensed and bonded, and your certifications. Tell them how much you are charging.
Douglas Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #3

Hello to the people coming to this question a little late. According to my calculations, Lynne asked this question about two years ago. I imagine she already has her answers! hahaha
Anyhow, I'm Thomas Anthony with Facility Support Services and I'm going to leave a link here for anyone like me (coming to the party a little late). This link: Construction Clean Ups will explain most of the aspects related to Commercial Cleaning Vendors working with the Construction Industry. It will also show a sample proposal bid for service with all the different services required.
The Construction Industry traditionally pays higher amounts for project work (floor & carpet care, windows and pressure washing etc.) than existing structure contracts. This is a good direction for a Commercial Cleaning Company. Good Luck with your bids!
-Thomas Anthony
Facility Support
Sports Search
FacilitySupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:30 AM   #4

A great*exchange of information.

Last edited by Otoredolo; 06-16-2014 at 06:29 AM.
Otoredolo is offline   Reply With Quote