Expanding on our business - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

Home     Advertise     Contact Us  
Search
Go Back   Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum > Business Discussion > Business

Old 01-12-2017, 02:36 AM   #1

Default Expanding on our business

I currently own and operate an exterior detailing business in NYS. We offer a wide horizon of services ranging anywhere from pressure washing (our main service), soft roof cleaning, trash-out services etc. With it being our off season at the moment if really got me thinking of how i can expand on our current business to operate all year and after some digging im looking torward commercial cleaning (interior of banks/office buildings).

How did you guys acquire your commercial accounts? With our current business, majority of our clients find us online or through our EDDM mailers that we send out. However, i feel that this isnt the correct way to link with banks and more professional companies. Does anybody have any advice where to start? This is completely out of our realm so any help is appreciated.
Upstatepressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #2

Default Expanding Your Business

Seems to me that you already own a pressure washer & other equipment. I just Googled " window cleaning with a pressure washer " and got a page full of results including some youtube videoes.
I got 3-4 window cleaning requests this month with a foot of snow on the ground.
Cleaning the inside windows is easy, some new tools such as the unger speed clean system make cleaning inside windows easy.
Out here in the PNW a company got a contract to powerwash all the bus stop waiting cubicles.
Just some ideas,
Brad BD Janitorial
P.S. buy doing window cleaning you could add that customer to some kind of mail out about your other services.
Maybe off RV Washing?
bdjanitorial is offline   Reply With Quote