Partnering with another companies service - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-28-2016, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

Partnering with another companies service

I have recently started a house cleaning service and am doing it all myself. Recently I was at the chamber of commerce meeting and was approached by a carpet Cleaning company in my area for a partnership. I'm not sure if this is a wise thing to do since the business are a little different one being house cleaning and the other carpet cleaning.

They (the carpet cleaning company) are suggesting the we cross-promote services and share clients. They suggest leaving business cards and flyers at the customer homes with a personal reference. They have also suggested advertising on each other websites. Sounds like a good idea but since I am new I don't have a lot of clients to offer. Since facebook is easy to manage I kind of put the carpet cleaning info on my FB account https://www.facebook.com/NapervilleH...eaningService/

Does any other home cleaning business do this or have experience?

To get perspective the carpet cleaning service is in the same town here: http://www.carpetcleaninginnaperville.com/.

I welcome business advice. I don't know if this will help or hurt my new business.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode