Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum  
    Home     DIY Forum     Woodworking     Advertise     Contact Us  
Search
Go Back   Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum > Cleaning Talk > General Discussion

Old 02-23-2010, 05:03 AM   #1

Default Best Car carpet cleaning product?

I just want to clean my car carpet, it looks soiled and horrible and I want to know about which is excellent product that clean my car carpet perfectly?

Best Regards,
Old 03-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #2

I really enjoyed this article and found some of these tips to work extremely well.

http://www.roadandtravel.com/carcare/15tips.html

Check out our site at Florstor.com
We sell all types of cleaning products to keep your floor in extremely good condition.
FlorStor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #3

Default Carpet Cleaning in your car

pro choice makes a good chemical that will work for hard stains it is called exteme clean and it has a ph of 11 or 12 and it will get out the toughest dirt or grease go to www.azcarpetandtilecleaning.com for more info on stains
carpet cleaning phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #4

I like foam cleaning products for do it yourselfers. It is easy to overwet a carpet if you don't have professional equipment. All auto stores will carry foam carpet cleaners. Just spray it on, agitate it, let it dry and vacuum it out.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #5

Hmm...I think I might I have to try out extreme clean...sounds like it might work! Thanks for the info!
streakfreeshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #6

I think carpet shampoo will be a good option for car carpet cleaning...

Carpet shampoo is one of the upholstery cleaners that are extensively used to clean not only the upholstery of the car seats but also the carpet of the car.

Before using the carpet shampoo, use a wet-dry vacuum cleaner to vacuum the carpet. This would free the carpet of minute dust particles including hair, paper bits and sand.

Use a scrub brush to rub in the shampoo foam into the carpet. Use as little water as possible when scrubbing the carpet.

Once you have cleared the dirt and stains from the carpet, rinse the carpet well to remove the suds. The last step is to vacuum the carpet using wet-dry vacuum cleaner. Dry the car carpet well, prior to using it again.
Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel is very good product for car carpet cleaning
mold removal tampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:23 AM   #7

Default To get Carpet Clean

Carpet cleaning, though sounds very simple, is quite typical in itself, as it has to be handled carefully to preserve the original colors. As such, though carpet cleaning can be done at home, it will need more than your regular scrub to retain its charm, which is why we have carpet cleaning Company that offers to clean up your carpet for a certain price.

Last edited by royalmayur; 07-06-2010 at 05:49 AM.
royalmayur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #8

Thumbs up yourvaportech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbpack View Post
I just want to clean my car carpet, it looks soiled and horrible and I want to know about which is excellent product that clean my car carpet perfectly?

Best Regards,
if its really solid spray some Capet cleaner rub in with brush wait 10 min and vapor steam with a microfiber towel , the best part it will be dry in 5 min .
yourvaportech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #9

Most of these insurance providers will allow security if you have organised a UK or Western drivers certificate for at least a year, without statements of your fault for three years, and less than six points against your certificate.

zontyfinels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #10

Cleaning your carpets in your auto will keep them looking the best. And, there are many types and brands of interior cleaning products. From my personal experience, regular vacuuming and dusting of your car's interior and carpet is the best way to keep it looking good.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #11

Well i suggest to use green clean products for cleaning the car carpets...by this you can increase the life of the carpets is well.
lisawilson288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:39 PM   #12

It’s really great posts.
Vinosyater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:03 PM   #13

We have a product called oxygen that works amazingly! I just used it on my carpets
WesternJanitorSupply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:38 PM   #14

Auto carpet is similar to house carpet. Main difference is the amount of traffic on it. Use carpet cleaning techniques. Do it often if you want it to continue looking good. Otherwise put car mats in.

Jim
Pacific Steam
pacificsteam is offline   Reply With Quote