Google Search Ranking and Appearance - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-06-2017, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

Google Search Ranking and Appearance

So I registered my business with "Google Business" and when I google my exact business name it pops up. But if I search "New Jersey Cleaning Companies" my business will not appear. It also won't appear as a ranked place. What can I do to increase my visibilty on google searches? Please help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-11-2017, 05:14 AM

You should look at using SEO tags sites such as Google adwords where it will allow your business to rank higher in the google search by using specific words that describe your business. As well as that make sure that everything on the website is optimised for the best online ranking.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode