Why maximum professional cleaners use chemical products for cleaning? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By harrishall

post #1 of Old 04-07-2017, 07:18 AM Thread Starter

Why maximum professional cleaners use chemical products for cleaning?

Discussion about "Many of the professional cleaners are used chemical products for cleaning" Everyone know about that toxic cleaning products affects our health but still why most of the people choose toxic products.
momentum likes this.

Professional carpet cleaning philadelphia services with special offers and discount.
http://carpetcleaningsphiladelphia.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-21-2017, 02:47 AM

Hi, I agree with you a lot of companies use chemical products or hazardous materials while cleaning, although they know they are harmful but still they use it. So it is very essential for customers before hiring any professional cleaners they should know are professionals are organic cleaners or not? Nowadays, every janitorial service firm is going green, which means instead of using harmful chemicals, they are using green chemicals for cleaning. Green cleaning of your workplace is safe because green chemicals, unlike conventional chemicals, are not harmful for your health.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #3 of Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM

I would like to know how you KNOW a particular product is safe and not harmful. I dont know about you, but I do NOT trust our government to give us correct information all the time.

I use products made by companies who advertise and make it their slogan that their products are safe. And of course, there is good old vinegar.

So, tell me: how do you KNOW your cleaning products are truly safe?????
Annie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode