Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum  
    Home     DIY Forum     Woodworking     Advertise     Contact Us  
Search
Go Back   Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum > Interior Cleaning and Restoration > Commercial Cleaning > Floor Care

Old 09-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #1

Talking I am a Subcontractor in Supermarket Floor Care that was asked to meet a Chain Restaur

Hi everyone.

Here's the deal. I am a Subcontractor that works for Contractor. I buff, strip, and wax as a Subcontractor. I have never worked directly for a supermarket or restaurant.

I have a meeting with an On The Border Restaurant person that thinks we do an amazing job on the supermarkets and wants to hire me directly as the person who does the floors in their restaurant.

1) I've never worked as a contractor so do I keep everything the same with my subcontractor FG MAINTENANCE and act like a contractor and not tell them I subcontract for another company when I do the supermarkets.

2) Let's say they like me and want me to start in a week as FG maintenance doing the On The Border restaurant, do I have to draw up a contract? that says how much and what the exact services will be or do I just sent them an invoice charging for the work I do in a week? If I do need to create a contract where or who do I get to make it official do I need a lawyer to male it?

3) How much should I tell them I'm gonna charge figure it's just one On The Border Restaurant do I have to really calculate the square feet how do I determine pricing this for seven days?

Heeeeellllllpppppp???

Thanks and God Bless.
FG MAINTENANCE is offline   Reply With Quote