Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum  
    Home     DIY Forum     Woodworking     Advertise     Contact Us  
Search
Go Back   Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum > Interior Cleaning and Restoration > Residential Cleaning

Old 03-01-2007, 03:24 PM   #1

Default Pool Screen Enclosures

Can somneone tell me what their process is of cleaning a Pool Screen Enclosure. Do you use an x-jet or do you use another way to clean the screen? Thanks Hugh
copgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #2

Cool

Hello, Wewere in Florida visiting my mother in law and she had me use a power washer set at a lower setting and it worked great. Also took off mold on the metal poles. Thanks
opclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:45 AM   #3

Smile

Cleaning the top of the screen enclosure. Before I even pick up the brush and start brushing any of the pine needles, I'm going to want to check the gutter track to make sure it is free of debris. So we would go ahead with a sweeping motion. Normally you like to wear gloves or if there is a lot of debris in here I would take a little hand towel or a little shovel and shovel out all of the stuff. I also already have some garbage cans down below. So any of the stuff that I like to pick up and clean out of the gutter track I like to try to throw it in the garbage can so I don't have to worry about raking that kind of debris a second and a third time. If it does not make it there, at least it is fairly close. You know you would be using a rake when you get back down to the ground.
poOLEnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by poOLEnc View Post
Cleaning the top of the screen enclosure. Before I even pick up the brush and start brushing any of the pine needles, I'm going to want to check the gutter track to make sure it is free of debris. So we would go ahead with a sweeping motion. Normally you like to wear gloves or if there is a lot of debris in here I would take a little hand towel or a little shovel and shovel out all of the stuff. I also already have some garbage cans down below. So any of the stuff that I like to pick up and clean out of the gutter track I like to try to throw it in the garbage can so I don't have to worry about raking that kind of debris a second and a third time. If it does not make it there, at least it is fairly close. You know you would be using a rake when you get back down to the ground.

i think it goo, i will test it now.

thanks you shared.

A Pool & Spa service in Kailua
AlohaPacificPool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #5

A vapor steam machine is the way to go no water no mess. Put a microfiber towel on the brush attachment and steam away the dust and dirt.

vapor tech steam cleaning
yourvaportech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #6

By installing a pool screen enclosure one can easily reduce the amount of maintenance needed and extend the life of your pool. And from my personal experience, its best to let professionals clean your pool screen in the best way.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #7

Owning a swimming pool is one thing but maintaining it is a totally different ball game.You can use bleach or chlorine on the screens.The key is to dilute the chemical with 50% water so it doesn't damage the screens.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:20 AM   #8

Cleaning of pool is necessary time to time to keep safe you from several infections. Manual brush and pool vacuum on all areas of the walls and floor at least once a week, even if your pool is equipped with an automatic system. There are some places in every pool that the automatic cleaning systems miss.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #9

Pool Screen Enclosure is really helpful for you as it can reduce your pool cleaning task. Besides this, you can use swimming pool filters as well. For satisfied result, you can hire professional pool cleaners.