Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum  
    Home     DIY Forum     Woodworking     Advertise     Contact Us  
Search
Go Back   Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum > Interior Cleaning and Restoration > Commercial Cleaning

Old 03-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #1

Default Automated window cleaning

Hi guys,

Are you familiar with this window cleaning equipment, I came across the other day, I was so amazed that I even wrote an article on my blog about it.

what do you guys think, I like some insights as I'm considering buying one for my company.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #2

Default Wrong Place

Sorry Guys I've posted this on the wrong section here on the forum

How do I delete this thread?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #3

I'm not so amazed with this machine. You can easily see that it skips many areas. A lot of water pours down and I also don't like the idea of cleaning from the bottom to the top.
alphacleaning2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Clean View Post
Hi guys,

Are you familiar with this window cleaning equipment, I came across the other day, I was so amazed that I even wrote an article on my blog about it.

what do you guys think, I like some insights as I'm considering buying one for my company.
I don't find this machine very effective. It will save you a lot of time, but if you look closer at the clip, you will see it leaves traces behind. If you have the opportunity to test it before you purchase it, do it. But I think it is a total waste of money.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:16 PM   #5

Default window cleaning machine

Is this a DI machine (deionized water)? If it uses deionized water, than it doesn't matter as much if it leaves water behind because DI water doesn't have any minerals in it.

Bainbridge Island Window Cleaning
april1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:46 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by april1979 View Post
Is this a DI machine (deionized water)? If it uses deionized water, than it doesn't matter as much if it leaves water behind because DI water doesn't have any minerals in it.

But it still leaves traces...water drops always leave traces...
Old 03-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #7

Default deionized water

It very well may. I've never personally used the water fed pole system with the DI water. But it seems like everyone on the WCR forum who uses DI systems swear that it leaves the windows sparkling clean - cleaner than using a squeegee Who knows, I have to try something myself to know whether or not it is a good product/system.

april1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:34 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by april1979 View Post
It very well may. I've never personally used the water fed pole system with the DI water. But it seems like everyone on the WCR forum who uses DI systems swear that it leaves the windows sparkling clean - cleaner than using a squeegee Who knows, I have to try something myself to know whether or not it is a good product/system.
My advice is to hire one first just to try it. Do not risk to buy one without trying it first.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAtk View Post
I don't find this machine very effective. It will save you a lot of time, but if you look closer at the clip, you will see it leaves traces behind. If you have the opportunity to test it before you purchase it, do it. But I think it is a total waste of money.
I agree. It doesn't work that great unlike with the work of a professional cleaner.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:58 AM   #10

Some old window cleaning techniques work a lot better than these new modern cleaning machines.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:39 AM   #11

One of the services is more dangerous commercial cleaning, window cleaning of the buildings no matter how high the building. I use the Aurora and it really is best to use in the glass. Muriatic acid will remove hard water and you can get cheap at Lowes or Home Depot. No more scraping the razer is what they use to get it off. Just be sure to rinse well.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAtk View Post
Some old window cleaning techniques work a lot better than these new modern cleaning machines.
I agree. These machines are just a bunch of metal..
Old 08-02-2011, 04:21 AM   #13

By use the window cleaning and commercial cleaning Rug Appraiser use more effective than the other use to try it
Old 01-02-2012, 04:29 AM   #14

What is the advantages of using automated cleaning machines instead of cleaning manually?????????
Old 01-05-2012, 02:16 AM   #15

Default cleaners

I still think manual cleaning is way more effective than automated. Yeah automated cleaning saves time but how much time it can save. According to me it will take more time time than manual. Also the cleaning will not be that effective as we are seeing in the video.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:01 AM   #16

Is there something like self-cleaning windows? or I'm just dreaming has somebody heard of them?
Marie Dupont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewl View Post
I still think manual cleaning is way more effective than automated. Yeah automated cleaning saves time but how much time it can save. According to me it will take more time time than manual. Also the cleaning will not be that effective as we are seeing in the video.

Hi there,
I do agree with you on some point that we can save time by using automated cleaning machines and it takes more time in manually cleaning. However, according to me office cleaning or a big house cleaning is not possible on manual basis. For this purpose due to shortage of time you should choose automated cleaning.
katty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #18

There are many equipments used for cleaning which are good and gives effective results. So you can try other also.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry View Post
What is the advantages of using automated cleaning machines instead of cleaning manually?????????
Well, automated cleaning machines are develop in such a way that decrease your work of cleaning extremely and helps you in cleaning place where you avoid cleaning.

rosalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #20

I just tried looking at it, but the video has been removed from youtube.
ltrevino is offline   Reply With Quote