Commercial cleaners that work - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By TLC Cleaning Services

post #1 of Old 04-14-2017, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Commercial cleaners that work

I need recommendations on commercial cleaners, or even green commercial cleaners that work. All-purpose, disenfectant, floor. Even better if I can order all from the same company.

Thank you.
Tammy
TLC Cleaning Services
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-17-2017, 01:18 PM

TLC Cleaning.
I like Using Benefect for restroom floor cleaning, it's a Botanical Disinfectant and works well on odors, cleans & sanitizes in 30 seconds but is expensive, but has 0 Toxic, Concrobium is a similar product and a little cheaper.
For urine stain I have been using Clorox Urine Remover, which works pretty well.
General cleaning I use Green Building by Simple Green which is Green Seal Certified.
The restroom cleaner I use is formulated locally, not sure if it's available nationwide.
I have been getting my chemicals from Amazon Business--which works with Amazon Prime & also JonDon.com which offers 2 day shipping which you pay for.
I like an Organic Acid Shower cleaner from Amazon, I think it's from OdoBan, use it to clean bowls, sinks, counters etc.
Brad BD Janitorial

P S Really Impressed with BIO Enzyme cleaners which are amazing for food grade grease. Not recommended for water based finishes.
post #3 of Old 04-19-2017, 02:59 AM

Those companies who want to have highly motivated and productive workforce, which in long term benefit, always consider commercial cleaning or even green cleaning. If you keep your office environment clean, employees are less likely to fall sick and there will be significant increase in the productivity. Utilizing green cleaning isnít just good for the environment, but also good for your employees and its good for your bottom line. When you go for these services, you can enjoy so many advantages which are great for the workers, the company and clients. At Momentum Janitorial, we have a team of dedicated commercial carpet cleaning operatives and they ensure all its clients achieve a neat and fresh environment.Nice sharing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode