What are you using it for? I have used it to remove stains from carpet, and it was very effective. It is very alkaline, I believe, which makes it an effective degreaser. However, it is easy to leave a sticky residue with this product. Plus I think it may be hazardous to one's health. I would feel lightheaded and ill after using this products. They claim it is non-toxic, but they won't list it's ingredients on the bottle. Looking up it's msds, I found that it contains butyls which are harmful to people. I guess different people have different sensitivities to different cleaners.