Need advice on current Customer. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-10-2017, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Need advice on current Customer.

I have a customer I have been cleaning for since September 2016. I did the normal walk through and ask all my normal questions as to what they would like covered in the cleaning. I gave them a discount for getting the floors sealed for easier cleaning. The last few months I have had one of the ladies in the office complaining that things aren't getting done, but they are things they turned down in the initial walk through. I added a few items at no additional charge but she continues to complain things (on the bid) aren't getting done, (then she complains things on the agreement aren't getting done, but I did them myself). How do I let her know that if these things will be charged at an additional cost because they were turned down in the walk through? This is the lady that writes the checks and every time we go through this she holds the company check as long as she can without getting charged interest. The owner always says how good of a job my company is doing so I don't understand why she is so hooked on complaining. I would love any feedback or advice.

MLR Cleaning Services
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-10-2017, 03:34 PM

She's on a power trip. Submit your concerns and the additional charges for the work this lady wants done to the original person (s) who accepted your bid.
post #3 of Old 03-13-2017, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

Thank you for your reply, it is appreciated. She is one of the two employees who agreed on the original bid and she has a copy of the cleaning specs as well as the cleaning agreement. She was there for part of the initial walk through but not all. I asked her if she would like to add it at an additional charge. She seemed to handle this well. Should I still admit all changes to the other person as well? It's just frustrating when she always has something to complain about. It gets worse if I have someone help with the cleaning verses cleaning the building alone. I'm not sure what else to do.

MLR Cleaning Services

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode