What Carpet Cleaning Solution provides best results? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By Carpet Cleaner65
  • 1 Post By NathanG
  • 1 Post By justinarnot
  • 1 Post By sohorugcleaning

post #1 of Old 03-11-2017, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

What Carpet Cleaning Solution provides best results?

What Carpet Cleaning Solution provides best results for you?
I have been using a product by Steam Genie called "Deluxe Super Clean" it's a Powder Emulsifier, and seems to work well for me. I haven't had any issues with it.
Recently I tried a product called "odoban" it's a liquid concentrate you can buy at "HOME D***T" but it seems to leave the carpeting stiff after it dries, Do you think I should use less than directed or try a different product completely
Thanks
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-16-2017, 03:59 AM

In my experience, the cleaner isn't the most vital thing. The actual cleaning machine is of greater importance. As for the stiffness you've mentioned, I suggest adding a tad bit of fabric softener to the product, if you're otherwise happy with the result. You can always make a detergent work, you cannot do that with your carpet cleaning machine.
avalonservices likes this.
post #3 of Old 03-28-2017, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

I have used a few different carpet cleaning machines in my time. I do prefer the carpet extractors with built in heaters. They seem to get the carpets cleaner with less effort.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-30-2017, 11:10 AM

You can try the steam clean machine. I think it's good for clean carpet.
post #5 of Old 03-31-2017, 09:16 AM

I was quite impressed while I was going through this thread. When considering carpet cleaning frequency, you should consider how much you are getting traffic. I also have some couple of thoughts on this topic. Although, there are several methods of carpet cleaning like hot water extraction aka steam cleaning, dry cleaning, Dry foam shampoo and Rotary extraction, is a wonderful way to clean soil and dust from carpet. Etc. Instead of using chemicals, detergent or any harmful chemicals, you can use green cleaning products for this work as this products can keep the environment clean. Choosing green cleaning products and materials for this work it is safe for you and your environment.
post #6 of Old 04-11-2017, 03:00 AM

I think before you consider what carpet cleaning solution to use, you should first consider the type of your carpet and it's condition. This is just my opinion but as for me what product to use may not be very important but what materials to use with the product. I have read an article of effective DIY carpet cleaning ideas that surprisingly works.

Avalon Services
post #7 of Old 04-11-2017, 04:20 AM

ssss

dsdfsdsd
post #8 of Old 04-12-2017, 01:48 AM

There is not necessary to used machine for cleaning carpet because it depend on the carpet condition, some time carpet can be clean by hand.
post #9 of Old 05-06-2017, 02:59 AM

After doing an online research I chose Carpet cleaning nyc for my spring cleaning, setting up a time was fairly easy and quick. When Miguel and Dave arrived I knew I made the right choice. The team showed up on time even wore shoe covers. The work was done in a very meticulous and professional maner, our 2 rugs and mattress look great almost as good as new, I am very happy with carpet cleaning nyc and with Miguel I will be using them again for all my future needs.

Professional carpet cleaning NYC services with special offers and discount.
http://topcarpetcarenyc.com/
post #10 of Old 05-17-2017, 02:10 AM

Ingredients

1 Gallon of Hot Water (using of filtered cold water is fine if you have a carpet extractor with built-in heater)

1 Tablespoons of Distilled White Vinegar

Cup of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide

1 Tablespoon of Dawn (or any other dish soap)

5-6 drops of Lemon Essential Oil (optional, only for the fragrance)
post #11 of Old 05-17-2017, 06:16 AM

I will suggest you organic cleaning solutions to clean your carpet and environment maintenance.

Tags
carpet care , carpet cleaner , carpet cleaners , carpet cleaning , upholstery cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode