Before you get your carpet cleaned... - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-26-2012, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Before you get your carpet cleaned...

From moving furniture to reserving a parking spot for your cleaner's vehicle, from vacuuming to having a pair of socks handy, there are plenty of things you can do to make your carpet cleaning experience go smoothly. Here are a few more carpet cleaning tips to get you ready for the big day...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-19-2012, 08:44 PM

This is a pretty cool idea, we were talking the other day about making a video for people, on how they should prepare for their carpet cleaning. Most of the stuff is really simple, but it makes everything go so much smoother.
post #3 of Old 03-29-2013, 12:49 AM

It seems some good tips for cleaning carpet but, I want to share here my process of cleaning carpet. I am used to use a soft brush type of tool for cleaning carpet. I also use spray products for cleaning carpet.

gym Flooring rolls
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-29-2013, 06:35 AM

Nice..

Great tips, would like to trend this please.

Regards

TLC Domestic Services LTD

Professional Carpet Cleaning & Domestic Cleaning in London

www.tlcdomesticservices.co.uk
post #5 of Old 03-31-2013, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allennlieu View Post
It seems some good tips for cleaning carpet but, I want to share here my process of cleaning carpet. I am used to use a soft brush type of tool for cleaning carpet. I also use spray products for cleaning carpet.
I really appreciate all the carpet cleaning tips. it is awesome effort and saves plenty of time. I am always bit worried about these expensive elements but now will use these tips to keep carpet in proper shape.

Last edited by jamesclarke160; 03-31-2013 at 11:22 PM.
post #6 of Old 03-31-2013, 11:53 AM

Great!

A very useful thread in deed. It is good to know how to prepare for professional carpet cleaning service. The preparation is pretty simple and should not be a reason for hassle in any way.

Best regards, Silvia Smith!
post #7 of Old 05-30-2013, 01:19 AM

Cleaning the carpet needs many things, normally carpet is one of the great thing, which gives the grand and luxury look to the home. So cleaning is more important thing for that carpet. By following the above tips we can easily do the cleaning.
post #8 of Old 07-14-2013, 03:12 AM

wish every customer knew this

This is good info and if every customer knew this stuff our jobs as professionals would be much easier
post #9 of Old 07-28-2014, 03:17 PM

I think a video would be a perfect idea for this. Does someone have a lik to a good one?

Thanks for the posts!
post #10 of Old 08-14-2014, 03:12 AM

Great post Ciscokid!!
post #11 of Old 10-20-2014, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscokid View Post
From moving furniture to reserving a parking spot for your cleaner's vehicle, from vacuuming to having a pair of socks handy, there are plenty of things you can do to make your carpet cleaning experience go smoothly. Here are a few more carpet cleaning tips to get you ready for the big day...
Hey, it is really useful tips. Thanks for sharing.
post #12 of Old 11-06-2014, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscokid View Post
From moving furniture to reserving a parking spot for your cleaner's vehicle, from vacuuming to having a pair of socks handy, there are plenty of things you can do to make your carpet cleaning experience go smoothly.
They are good tips about preparing before carpet cleaning, and important things for cleaning carpet. Thanks.
post #13 of Old 11-16-2014, 09:11 AM

It is to your advantage to use qualified carpet cleaners simply because their expertise will permit them to perform a far better job compared to what you might do by yourself. They know which cleaning solutions to use, and they know the differences of carpet manufacturing and types of materials used.
post #14 of Old 11-17-2014, 08:46 AM

We move and cover all furniture before beginning any cleaning. Great advice on this forum! Thanks
post #15 of Old 03-07-2015, 09:03 AM

Great tips! Thank you guys!
Cleaners Putney
post #16 of Old 03-25-2015, 05:41 AM

Cleaning a carpet is time consuming and labor intensive. Do not take the hassle on yourself. Feel free and purchase Stanley Steemer Coupons to get the best cleaning service to make your carpet absolutely germ free.
post #17 of Old 03-26-2015, 11:39 PM

Carpets need to be vacuumed before once a week and more often in areas of heavy traffic. The use of frequent vacuuming prolongs the life of your carpet by preventing a buildup of gritty particles that can cut carpet fibers.

Last edited by stevewilliams; 03-28-2015 at 12:54 AM.
post #18 of Old 04-22-2015, 12:30 AM

great tips
post #19 of Old 04-27-2015, 08:05 AM

Dusty carpets can be a reason of allergy. Our houses contribute in big ways if not cleaned well regularly.The floor, carpet, tiles, and AC ducts are common areas in our homes that often do not receive our due attention and care. Allergens from all of these become a part of our immediate environment and cause us allergies that make daily duties difficult. Read about best practices to ensure clean air and hygienic environment for your family

edocr.com/doc/237604/dusty-carpets-causing-your-allergy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode