Best Carpet Cleaner - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-17-2009, 09:25 AM Thread Starter

Best Carpet Cleaner

I am generally happy with hiring carpet cleaners to take care of my carpet cleaning needs. I am living in

Naperville and
there are many Naperville Carpet Cleaning providers available. They aren't very expensive too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-23-2009, 10:37 PM

thanks for the sharing information
post #3 of Old 01-11-2010, 04:29 AM

Yes definitely cleaning the carpets the right way can be challenge at times. I have used the top quality carpet cleaning service, and I always recommend them.

Best Regards,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-11-2010, 09:00 AM

If you just have some small stains in your carpet, I wouldn't hire anyone to clean your carpets for you. I use a product called Odor-Z-Way in my business and the product works great. We have pulled red wine, blood, grease, and several other stains out of customer's carpets. I have also found that it works great for pulling odors out too. You should check this stuff out before paying a ton to get you carpets cleaned.
post #5 of Old 06-22-2010, 06:36 PM

blood stains

I have never heard of Odor-Z-Way, but I use a product called Genie Wonder Cleaner. It pulls out blood, wine, rust, grease, easily and quickly. It pulled out 7 year old blood stains from a blanket I had. It's bio degradable and has no phosphates. Our family loves it.
post #6 of Old 07-14-2010, 10:56 PM

You can do better if you trying things work on your own, but if you think you wasted bunch of money without any result stop it. Go for where you can spend less and none time consuming.
Thinking like that make your life easier and do better for the next time.
post #7 of Old 07-22-2010, 06:06 AM

i didn't ever listen about that

well if you want some thing more in term of cleaning than can move to other that is more reliable and has brand name in it self , try it and see, cos they have been using a great technique for the same

Thanks & Regards

Carpet Cleaning Cheshire

An expertize in carpet cleaning
post #8 of Old 08-10-2010, 07:56 AM

While looking for the best carpet cleaning provider have this in mind:

-The "Professionalism" of the Company- read some feedback or some reviews
-Is The Company and Are The Technicians performing the work in your home certified by the IICRC: make a request for them to bring their IICRC identification card along with them to show you.
-Is the company insured and (if they have hired help) bonded?
-Look at the customer testimonials on their website.-this can help but only if the testimonials are genuine and really coming from clients.
Good luck

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #9 of Old 12-19-2010, 05:58 PM

carpet cleaning services is really important at times when you cannot handle the stains in your carpet...thank you for the information..carpet cleaning nowadays are really in demand

Carpet cleaning in Los Angeles- Find a good carpet cleaner in Los Angeles.
post #10 of Old 01-07-2011, 07:16 PM

Ahhhh.....ok. The OP is just using this site for SEO purposes. I didn't pick that up originally. lol!

Well, anyway.... on topic, you just have to watch out for these $9.95 a room, fly by night, low balling chumps. They are
a dime a dozen and typically use the Bait and Switch tactic. I would call them my only competition, but that would be
giving them WAY too much credit. I just call them the "bottom feeders". They eventually starve and go away. haha

Tags
spam

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode