The Best Carpet Cleaner - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-19-2012, 01:08 AM Thread Starter

The Best Carpet Cleaner

Union Carpet Cleaners is the best carpet cleaning company. They provides carpet cleaning services. For more http://www.unioncarpetcleaners.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-20-2012, 11:03 PM

Carpet Cleaning Orange County is a great choice when you need professional carpet cleaning services.

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
post #3 of Old 03-22-2012, 08:39 AM

commercial cleaning MD is the most reasonable carpet & upholstery cleaning services that
do not compromise when it comes to customer service.They provide Carpet and Window Cleaning services.
Check out our carpet cleaning Maryland services for
more information,

Innovative Cleaning Solutions, Inc.
Direct: 443.807.7989
202 Blum Court
Suite 614
Bel Air, Maryland. 21014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-24-2012, 12:28 PM

post #5 of Old 03-26-2012, 06:45 PM

I agree, ayetti. How many "best" of anything can there be, doesn't that contradict the moniker? That said, ITS Clean Hawaii is the BEST carpet cleaning company here in Hawaii. At least until someone else claims it

Thanks for the laugh folks...
post #6 of Old 03-26-2012, 11:35 PM

Never said were the best, just a good choice! I do know a guy that had his carpets cleaned and said that this company did an amazing job. I think there name is carpet cleaning mission viejo. It's nice to find all these great carpet cleaners in one place!

43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496

Last edited by Bill; 03-26-2012 at 11:38 PM.
post #7 of Old 03-26-2012, 11:38 PM

I stand corrected, Bill. Thanks for reply
post #8 of Old 03-27-2012, 10:51 AM

You never know who is best before you try him out.
post #9 of Old 03-27-2012, 01:51 PM

A good way to get a great job is a referral, research the company by doing a google search of there name, read reviews on google places, yelp, etc... We find that clients looking for true professional carpet cleaning laguna beach have had wonderful success using these techniques.

43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
post #10 of Old 03-29-2012, 01:11 AM

Well good for you guys! Glad to know we have the best out there. Keep up the good work. I should probably get one of these in too know that I think about it. Its been awhile since I offered the best carpet cleaning Atascadero CA has ever seen.
post #11 of Old 03-29-2012, 01:25 PM

Exclamation The Best Depends on the Stain

The Best Carpet Cleaner Really Depends on the Stain.

I've posted a link to the best methods to clean carpet stains.

The website shown here is also extremely useful to research the stain removal method that is most appropriate:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg remove-stain.jpg (92.4 KB, 49 views)
post #12 of Old 04-23-2012, 09:55 AM

the best cleaning services.. try it
mangomaids.com
for more info visit their website
http://www.calgaryguttercleaners.com/

Professional Calgary gutter cleaners will do the job for you at a very affordable price. Prices vary depending on the size of your home. We will do inspection on your gutter system and remove the debris clogging your gutters.
post #13 of Old 04-23-2012, 01:19 PM

I use to spend a ton of of money to have carpet cleaners come to my home and steam clean my carpets but now I do it all on my own with a steam cleaning mop. I H2O MopX5 which easily steams and freshens the carpet with only water. I suggest investing in a product like this then spending so much money on a carpet cleaners .

http://www.thaneproducts.com/h2o-mop-x5/
post #14 of Old 04-23-2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslica52 View Post
I use to spend a ton of of money to have carpet cleaners come to my home and steam clean my carpets but now I do it all on my own with a steam cleaning mop. I H2O MopX5 which easily steams and freshens the carpet with only water. I suggest investing in a product like this then spending so much money on a carpet cleaners .

http://www.thaneproducts.com/h2o-mop-x5/
......ok
post #15 of Old 04-26-2012, 01:34 AM

There are so many carpet cleaning companies and all these companies trying their best to serve good services to the customers. best carpet cleaning service must satisfy the customers should be very professional.
post #16 of Old 04-26-2012, 02:47 AM

Hey nice thread! I have visited this site and got it with best services of carpet cleaning. I believe that cleaning process can be more successful with professorial cleaners advice. Similar to these services I have found the best chandelier cleaning service through cos cob chandelier repair, which was very helpful to clean the chandelier.
post #17 of Old 05-07-2012, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melijack View Post
There are so many carpet cleaning companies and all these companies trying their best to serve good services to the customers. best carpet cleaning service must satisfy the customers should be very professional.
Yes, I am agree that there is so many companies for carpet cleaning. Ask if they are guaranteed. Should something regrettable happen, you should know what your rights are. Also consult about the washing procedure.
post #18 of Old 05-09-2012, 12:50 AM

I was thinking about hiring a rug doctor last month and it seemed a bit steep considering i have to do all the hard work myself :P

So i decided to try a carpet cleaning company & they seemed to be cheaper than hiring and i didnt have to do it myself either lol :P

Company i used was called cleanstar think thier website was "cleanstar dot co dot uk" and i would definatley recommend them
post #19 of Old 05-09-2012, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenworkscarpetcare View Post
I was thinking about hiring a rug doctor last month and it seemed a bit steep considering i have to do all the hard work myself :P

So i decided to try a carpet cleaning company & they seemed to be cheaper than hiring and i didnt have to do it myself either lol :P

Company i used was called cleanstar think thier website was "cleanstar dot co dot uk" and i would definatley recommend them
Well, As per my point of view calling company for carpet cleaning is the best thing your doing. They will provides you with excellent fulfillment and there will never again be a day when you will do cleaning by yourself.
post #20 of Old 05-23-2012, 02:12 AM

I also agree that there are several carpet cleaners available on internet which offers great cleaning services. Just make sure that you are searching properly. For example, if you are searching for carpet cleaners in Vancouver, then you should search like "carpet cleaners Vancouver" in Google.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode