carpet cleaner with steam - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-23-2009, 03:52 AM Thread Starter

Post carpet cleaner with steam

I just bought a carpet cleaner from daimer.com to clean some carpet in my office. I really like the way it cleans using the steam heating feature. Has anyone else purchased or considered buying carpet cleaners with heat to clean rather than continued to use carpet cleaning professionals? I'm saving about $150.00 per month.

For more information visit http://www.daimer.com/carpet-cleaners/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-27-2009, 08:56 AM

Great Idea!

Yes, why use professionals?

I bought a great scalpel last week, would you like to participate in my first brain transplant?

__________________________________________________ ________________
This is the most thinly-veiled spam advert I have seen for some time, Mr Daimler
__________________________________________________ ________________
post #3 of Old 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM

Steam carpet cleaners are used by cleaning service providers..
You should refer to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-26-2009, 02:42 AM

Steam-cleaning stained carpeting can set stains and odors by bonding the protein into the fibers. That is most likely what you are seeing each time you clean the carpets. Instead, try deep cleaning the problem areas using a water-extraction carpet-cleaning machine or a carpet-shampoo machine and cool water only -- no chemicals or cleaners.
post #5 of Old 06-29-2009, 01:25 AM

I also Use This Steam Equipment Itself to Cleanup my Carpet and Sofa set etc,I think This is Best way to Make Our Home Dust free,this Multipurpose SteamMops not Only Cleanup Carpets,It also Clean Woodenfloor,Curtains,Tiles etc.
post #6 of Old 08-12-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjack View Post
I just bought a carpet cleaner from daimer.com to clean some carpet in my office. I really like the way it cleans using the steam heating feature. Has anyone else purchased or considered buying carpet cleaners with heat to clean rather than continued to use carpet cleaning professionals? I'm saving about $150.00 per month.

If your happy then fine, but most clients want a thorough cleaning by real state of the art truck mounted equipment that makes the cleNing of those machines look like children's toys! The machines alone we use are $18,000 pieces of equipment. I'm sure you can imagine the quality of the work these provide along with actually rinsing and drying the carpets properly. You can not properly deep clean your carpets with silly little p,if n the wall machines IMO.

Carpet cleaning Tampa

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #7 of Old 08-12-2012, 03:56 PM

If you could use these plug in the wall machines and even do a decent job we would not spend all this money on our gasoline powered machines and training in classrooms for certification. Unfortunately a lot of here today, gone tomorrow companies have given this industry a bad image and homeowners have been forced to try it themselves and companies have really good marketing commercials that lead you to believe you can actually do what a true pro can. You cannot!

Carpet cleaning Los Angeles

Carpet cleaning Pasadena

Trojan Carpet Care
504 Del Monte st
Pasadena, Ca, 91103
(626) 393-5965
http://trojancarpetcare.com
post #8 of Old 08-12-2012, 08:24 PM

Carpet Cleaning

Being frustrated whenever your carpet is messed up? Check out our website AJS Carpet Cleaning, Inc. West Jordan, Utah and we'll provide you with the most reliable carpet cleaning services you need in a cheap price.
post #9 of Old 08-13-2012, 05:19 AM

Steam cleaners are great tools for removing dirt, molds, stains, and even dust mites from carpets. They also effectively sanitize and deodorize the carpets so they will look and smell new. This type of cleaning is Eco friendly as well, as it does not utilize chemicals in its procedures. All it needs is water and some heat. Nice post!
post #10 of Old 08-18-2012, 04:31 AM

Cheap Torsemide uk pharmacy, discount generic Demadex 10mg on internet

orderrxstore com/buy-demadex-usa html]Buy Demadex === BUY ONLINE === Buy Torsemide Click price below and you will be redirected to our pharmacy orderrxstore com/buy-demadex-usa html][img]orderrxstore com/im/demadex jpg[/img] Tags: how can i order Demadex germany Rancho Cucamonga Wolverhampton buying online Demadex generic trial sample VT buy generic Torsemide canadian pharmacy pills Everett cheap Torsemide without a perscription no fedex where to buy generic Demadex generic brands Alexandria how can i order Demadex online overnight Honolulub cheap generc Demadex over the counter usa getfootballnewsdaily com/FORUM/viewtopic php?f=27&t=10388 canadian pharmacies to get Demadex overnight no prescription discount Torsemide generic brand Victorville San Buenaventura canadian pharmacies to get Demadex at canada pharmacies compare generic Demadex from canada Montgomery looking for buy Torsemide online overnight shipping Pomona overnight delivery of Demadex lowest price Reno brand Torsemide Prince Edward Island when will generic Demadex online usa buy canadian Demadex order cheap online Lithuania best buy Torsemide generic supplier india xposedchicagonightlife com/CTS/upload/showthread php?44697-canadian-drugstore-Oxsoralen&p=45862#post45862 best price generic Torsemide online from canada canadian pharmacies to get Torsemide generic information cheapest place to buy Torsemide prescription Warren american pharmacies for generic Torsemide generic what does it look like Romania over the counter Demadex Lakewood do you need prescription for Demadex can you in mexico without perscription Los Angeles compare generic Demadex tyler texas medical doctors prescription discount Torsemide where to by without a prescription brutaltera com/viewtopic php?f=2&t=70880 get Demadex free without prescription canada Torsemide 20 mg spain low price Demadex how much is at costco with a prescription order generic Torsemide do you need prescription for Houston Edinburgh natural Demadex medication assistance Durham american pharmacies for generic Torsemide 20 mg for sale with no prescription best pharmacy price for Demadex low price Ventura en las farmacias simi puedo comprar Torsemide pharmacy with prescription Mu"nchen generic Torsemide Brasilia donde puedo comprar Torsemide generic at walmart canadian pharmacies to get Torsemide online usa what is generic Demadex generic images
post #11 of Old 09-18-2012, 05:55 AM

Nice post steam cleaning is a very effective method. But should only be used to clean highly damaged carpets. Moreover disadvantage with this method is that it can create mold problems in the carpets if not dried soon. Moreover, it might have very offensive smell in such situation.

Mold Remediation Service nj
post #12 of Old 09-18-2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjack View Post

Some factors to keep in mind when shopping for a carpet cleaner:

Tank size
Tools and attachments
Convenience features
Cord and hose length
Cleaning agents
The warranty
Try before you buy

I hope you have kept these points in mind while buying yours one.
post #13 of Old 09-21-2012, 03:14 AM

Steam carpet cleaners are very useful technique for cleaning. It is helpful to taking proper care and maintaining your carpet clean will save you money. Though green cleaning products also work well with cleaning. Thanks for sharing the valuable information.
post #14 of Old 09-23-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by extrimity View Post
Steam carpet cleaners are used by cleaning service providers..
You should refer to them.
i agree
post #15 of Old 09-23-2012, 10:32 PM

maintaining your carpets yourself is a great way to save some money. Make sure you don't do anything to damage the carpets, and you can make them look better longer before you have to call a pro.
post #16 of Old 10-09-2012, 08:02 PM

yeah, your right
post #17 of Old 10-10-2012, 08:46 PM

All carpet suppliers suggest steam cleaning because it's the most comprehensive method of getting the job carried out.
post #18 of Old 10-12-2012, 04:16 PM

DIY cleaning carrys it own risk (i.e. setting in stain permantly). You will always get better results with a reputable Professional carpet cleaner in your area

Randy
Sublime Total Care
www.sublimecleaningservices.net
post #19 of Old 10-12-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katycarpetcleaner View Post
DIY cleaning carrys it own risk (i.e. setting in stain permantly). You will always get better results with a reputable Professional carpet cleaner in your area
yes, your right
post #20 of Old 10-13-2012, 09:16 PM

of course

always use a professional

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode