Carpet cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-03-2012, 05:03 AM Thread Starter

Carpet cleaning

Carpet Stain removal & Upholstery Stain Removal
Carpet stain removal can be difficult. However removal of carper stains can sometimes be done with household cleaners around your home. when doing your own stain removal; never rub a stain, just blot the stain. Rubbing breaks down the carpet fibers and spreads the stain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-04-2012, 12:07 AM

Cleaning is an important task that should be with carefully. If you are running with a good cleaning company then it is necessary to have professional team. If you are thinking to hire a carpet cleaning service for your office or home then you make sure about their services and experience. Some cleaning companies have large machines for cleaning and it save lot of time.
post #3 of Old 05-04-2012, 01:56 PM

I always rub the carpet. Whoops. Thank you for that tip.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-04-2012, 11:34 PM

Home spotting can be done but, there is a technique to doing it properly without damaging the carpet or causing discoloration or leaving residue in the carpet. We have lots of wonderful tips on our company blog at carpet cleaning Tampa. Help your self to any info we have posted and happy carpet cleaning.

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #5 of Old 05-07-2012, 07:16 AM

carpet cleaning service for your office or home then you make sure about their services and experience
post #6 of Old 05-08-2012, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaz456 View Post
Carpet stain removal can be difficult. However removal of carper stains can sometimes be done with household cleaners around your home. when doing your own stain removal; never rub a stain, just blot the stain. Rubbing breaks down the carpet fibers and spreads the stain.
Thanks for this useful tips. Another little key of the carpeting cleaning is placing mats outside and in the home. They can get much of the dust that people generate on their toes. This isn't just about less vacuuming, though. Dirt is like a large number of little knives that cut carpeting materials.
post #7 of Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 AM

Well with carpet cleaning, it is a tedious work. One should be careful while choosing qualified technician for the carpet cleaning jobs. With professional cleaning company having certified technicians is must.
post #8 of Old 05-10-2012, 06:31 AM

Cleaning process is a task which needs the proper method with product. I have taken the help of manhattan crystal chandelier cleaning to clean the chandelier, which provided the best chandelier cleaning services. Contacting to professional cleaner company give you the best guidelines with cleaning process.
post #9 of Old 05-10-2012, 10:13 AM

Quote:
that true, you are also suppose to blot the stain inside going outside the stain. What I do is I treat the stain with a carpet stain remover following the instructions and then get at it with a steam cleaner mop. Steam cleaners can lift out a stain alone with steam. I use the h2o mop x5, but I heard shark steam cleaner is just as good. But when you are treating a difficult stain the best thing to do is use both a spot cleaner and a steam cleaning mop.

www.thaneproducts.com
post #10 of Old 05-14-2012, 12:55 AM

Tips in Area Rug Cleaning Calgary

In Calgary, your area rug can be one the important piece of your dťcor for your home, whether itís Indian, Chinese or other styles. In many cases that you can encounter, area rugs are works of art considered that appreciate with time as long as they are properly protected and maintained.

Area rug purpose is serve a wide variety, from providing warmth and comport to your home and adding a decorative touch to your home. Because area rugs are made of materials such as wool, silk and fiber, they eventually become dirty. This is the main reason why many homeowners need an area rug cleaning services. Here are some pointers for some people who wish to clean their own area rug.

It is more important to vacuum your area rug at least once a week. You will absolutely need to clean the rug where many people walk through. Vacuuming regularly can help your rug lived life longer, because it will removes all the dirt that can destroy your fibers. Try not to forget to clean your rug hard to reach places as these areas are usually forgotten during the cleaning time.

Perform a systematically cleaning process. Avoid going back and forth over the entire room, as this will make youíre cleaning are just a waste of time. For more systematic process of cleaning process, donít forget that you need to split into quadrants. Finish the entire area before transferring to the next quadrant.
In cleaning your rug you donít need to hurry, you need to allow more time in vacuuming your rug. Especially if you have a plush rug. This type of rug holds a lot of dirt. Donít go to the area rug only once. Vacuum the area several times slowly, so you can get rid of all grime which is right down in the fibers of the area rug.
When cleaning area rug people is often to walk on, vacuum the rug using the crisscross method. This type of movement ensures rigorous cleaning of the areas. Again, move slowly over these areas slowly so you are thoroughly cleaning it.
After cleaning your rug, you can apply a product which will repel dirt thus avoid dirt build up. When you do so, make sure you will follow all the instruction in the box. Make use of appropriate equipment so as not to make more mess on your rug.
If your rugs smell bad because of cat or dog waste or other materials which have fouled it, then the helpful tip is to put a soda in the vacuum bag to eliminate the odor. If you can seem to remove smell on the rug, then there is an easy to make rug freshener which you can concoct right in your own home. Just mix lavender with cinnamon, ground cloves, and baking soda and many of these mixtures (for more mixture tips check Compro Cleaning). Sprinkler nay of these mixtures on the area rug and leave for a few minutes before vacuuming.
Are you a residing in Calgary, looking for professional Calgary Area Rug Cleaning to clean your exclusive rugs? If cleaning weekly doesnít fit to your schedule, donít worry because Compro Cleaning is here to help you out with your dirty and foul-smelling rugs. The company can e-mail at ComproCleaning.org and for more information you can contact as 323 41 Avenue NE Calgary, Alberta T2E 2N4 Phone: (403) 289-7008
post #11 of Old 05-18-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
I am totally agree with you shaaz. Another option will be to use vinegar or soda useful for you as a carpet cleaner. Do not rub it thoroughly and just keep the chemical for some time and wipe it. You can also the foam spray to remove stain easily.
post #12 of Old 05-21-2012, 08:11 AM

Thanks for the tips.
post #13 of Old 05-21-2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melijack View Post
Thanks for the tips.
I am glad that you like my tips. Hope,I am also looking forward to you further for more tips.
post #14 of Old 05-23-2012, 02:13 AM

Most of the times, I call in professional carpet cleaners who can get things done properly and that too at cheap rates. Other than that, I always make sure that those cleaners are environment friendly.
post #15 of Old 05-23-2012, 01:06 PM

when you are carpet cleaning Atascadero CA it is very important that you not also practice carpet cleaning Paso Robles CA. If you ever want to remove all of the stains from your carpet than I recommend going with a professional carpet cleaning Atascadero CA service as they will be able to remove what many others can not. Sometimes when a stain is very stubborn a less experienced cleaner can actually make the situation worse because of the fact that he uses the wrong cleaning solutions or doesn't do the job correctly the first time.
post #16 of Old 05-23-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencarpetcare View Post
Most of the times, I call in professional carpet cleaners who can get things done properly and that too at cheap rates. Other than that, I always make sure that those cleaners are environment friendly.
Yes, I am agree with you If you are looking forward to professional cleaners then you have to look forward those cleaners who are experienced and friendly with you. Or else you westing so much money and didn't get positive result.
post #17 of Old 05-28-2012, 05:36 AM

I think contacting a cleaning company would be a better idea rather than cleaning a carpet on your own. Carpet is a heavy household and it would definitely take a lot of time to clean it, so going with the cleaning companies is a better idea or at least I will prefer it.

Last edited by Edward; 06-02-2012 at 01:09 AM.
post #18 of Old 05-28-2012, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
I think contacting a cleaning company would be a better idea rather than cleaning a carpet on your own. Carpet is a heavy household and it would definitely take a lot of time to clean it, so going with the cleaning companies is a better idea or at least I will prefer it.
Edward I am agree but, Its depends on how you maintain your carpet regarding dust,stain,mist and all this thing. I suggest the best option so that you can easily get the idea according to washing the carpet. Both are good option as well.
post #19 of Old 06-05-2012, 05:47 AM

All the tips are very useful for me. Carpet cleaning can be done commercially or even by yourself and I think its always better to contact a good and reputed cleaning company gives more effective results as they have tools and more advanced techniques of cleaning.
post #20 of Old 06-05-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristoffersava View Post
All the tips are very useful for me. Carpet cleaning can be done commercially or even by yourself and I think its always better to contact a good and reputed cleaning company gives more effective results as they have tools and more advanced techniques of cleaning.
I am glad about your appreciation. All information good for you as beneficial also. If you reserch on Internet then you will get lots of options regarding carpet cleaning.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode