Carpet cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-24-2012, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

Carpet cleaning

Having a carpet in your home can sometimes be just as much work as a tile floor. Instead of sweeping and mopping you have vacuuming and shampooing. There are a few options that you have when it comes to choosing the best carpet cleaning service for your needs. You can choose to rent a carpet cleaning machine from various types of merchants.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-28-2012, 06:39 AM

If I will ever stuck into a situation like this then I will try to go with the cleaning services or buying or borrowing cleaning machines. It is an easy and quicker way and results will definitely be watch worthy.

Last edited by Edward; 06-02-2012 at 02:09 AM.
post #3 of Old 05-28-2012, 03:04 PM

Investing in a good steam cleaner is also another option. Chemical cleaning for your carpet is good but its something you cant do every week, if you purchase a steam cleaner that only uses tap water to steam clean your carpets then you will be able to maintain your carpet on a weekly basis so that it doesnt build up dirt and allergens as much. Brissell, Oreck, H2O Mop X5 and Hans are good brands that get great reviews. I steam clean my carpets and upholestry once every two weeks and chemical carpet clean every 5-6 months.

www.thaneproducts.com ( steam mops )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-28-2012, 11:05 PM

Many good points but trying to do it yourself carpet cleaning is going to end up costing you more in the end. It will resoil quickly, you won't get it near as clean as a pro, it will take much longer to dry, etc.. Why not just use a professional like Tampa carpet cleaning or the like to properly perform the work and prolong the life of your expensive investment?

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #5 of Old 05-30-2012, 02:47 AM

Carpet cleaning is an important routine that you must never miss, especially if you have kids. Having clean carpets makes your life better in every way, including your overall health.
post #6 of Old 06-01-2012, 02:23 AM

Invest in a first-class condensation cleaner is also one more option. Substance cleaning for your carpet is first-class but its something you cant do every week, if you purchase a steam cleaner that only uses tap water to steam clean your carpets
post #7 of Old 06-13-2012, 07:43 AM

Cleaning our carpets every six months is the rule of thumb when it comes to cleanliness. You see, there are many reasons why we need to clean it. First there is a health concern. Second reason would be that cleaning your carpets regularly will make them look neater and new and best of all it will also lengthen the life span of the carpets.
post #8 of Old 06-19-2012, 07:09 AM

Try to contact to the professional carpet cleaners who are experienced, fair priced and shows up on time and above all you feel satisfied with their job.

air duct cleaning
post #9 of Old 06-21-2012, 06:23 AM

Red face

I also know a best place who provide different types of carpet cleaning
http://www.carpetcleaningconsumerguide.net.au/
post #10 of Old 06-22-2012, 06:00 PM

Some helpful advice here.. thank you!

Schticky - Reusable Lint Roller
http://www.schticky.us

Eggies System - Buy Online!
http://www.buy-eggies.com
post #11 of Old 10-10-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencarpetcare View Post
Carpet cleaning is an important routine that you must never miss, especially if you have kids. Having clean carpets makes your life better in every way, including your overall health.
yeah i agree ..
post #12 of Old 03-07-2013, 06:21 AM

I have one of the Bissell cleaners and have used it on both carpets and upholstery.

It is really very good the results are impressive.

Think it is going to come down to personal choice as budget_councellor_shaz has had a vax for 20 years and is still impressed with it.
post #13 of Old 03-07-2013, 08:34 PM

Hiring professional cleaners can provide you high quality job. And save your time.
post #14 of Old 03-09-2013, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david3166 View Post
Hiring professional cleaners can provide you high quality job. And save your time.
Definitely agree with your saying that hiring a professional cleaners can provide you high quality job. As a professional carpet cleaning company can assess the type of carpet fibres and the best cleaning method will, there is much less chance of getting your room mess.
post #15 of Old 03-09-2013, 06:58 AM

In my opinion, before having a carpet cleaned, you may find it helpful to understand some of the carpet cleaning methods.The most tedious part of carpet cleaning is drying. However, if you have an air mover, then you can easily dry up your carpet.
post #16 of Old 03-10-2013, 09:27 AM

Dear friends I have read this discussion on cleaning carpet. I think Steam Cleaning is one of the best way to clean your carpet, as the hot water removal along with the washing solution eliminates dust more greatly, getting to the root of the problem. The name "steam-cleaning" is misleading as there is no vapor, but instead hot water that is applied to the carpet.

Last edited by Andru Petterson; 03-11-2013 at 02:22 AM.
post #17 of Old 03-11-2013, 12:11 PM

Yes it is, one important thing to maintain in our home is the cleanliness. Also, it would be beneficial to every member of the family as it preserves ones health. Carpet cleaning seems to be a routine in a home whenever you have kids and pets with. Vacuum cleaners now has their unique characteristics for the consumers to choose from. Certain vacuum could be efficient in removing pet's hair when some are not capable of. Some were good in removing stains but some are not that great.
post #18 of Old 03-15-2013, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaz456 View Post
Having a carpet in your home can sometimes be just as much work as a tile floor. Instead of sweeping and mopping you have vacuuming and shampooing. There are a few options that you have when it comes to choosing the best carpet cleaning service for your needs. You can choose to rent a carpet cleaning machine from various types of merchants.
Its better to choose a professional carpet cleaner in place of DIY..and wash branded carpet because it untensed the loom of carpet.
post #19 of Old 03-27-2013, 03:05 PM

A professional carpet cleaner should be insured, where as over wetting a carpet may damage it...I would pick the professional
post #20 of Old 03-28-2013, 01:48 AM

It might be an ideal idea to choose machine for carpet cleaning on rent. But, I want to share here my opinion for cleaning carpet that I am using soft brush kind of tool for cleaning carpet. This tool eventually helps to remove dust & stain from carpet.

gym Flooring rolls

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode