Carpet Cleaning Tips - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-30-2011, 07:07 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Carpet Cleaning Tips

Carpet cleaning is something towards which not many people give attention. With the help of these tips, you will get to learn about the necessity and requirement for cleaning a carpet.
  • Make sure to clean your carpets once in week; as it is necessary to clean your carpet in regular intervals to keep it clean, to get a new look and most importantly to get rid of various germs.
  • Avoid using Scrubbers to clean your carpets as it can damage the quality and material of your carpet.
  • To get best results after cleaning soak your carpet for few minutes before wash. Do Not soak carpet for too much time.
  • Stains on carpet should be removed as earliest as possible. Stains affected area should be rinsed thoroughly.Use the detergents that are specially made for the stain marks.
  • One of the best ways to clean your carpet is vacuum cleaning. But you must be careful while working with carpet fiber as there is risk of getting stuck in vacuum cleaner.
  • If you donít have time to clean your carpet then take the help of carpet cleaning or a janitorial service company.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-30-2011, 11:15 AM

Thanks for the tips. My carpets are an important part of my home decor and I try to take care of them as best as I can. This was realy helpful!

Last edited by annaarkins; 12-07-2011 at 03:20 AM.
post #3 of Old 12-01-2011, 11:23 PM

thank you very much Jason for the tips you've post!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-02-2011, 11:37 AM

clean and great

Thank you, that's really helpful tips, I need some widely ranged list of stain removers which could be used for clean carpets and other precious materials. This is awesome discussions here, thanks a lot.

Last edited by demon00seven; 12-12-2011 at 07:13 AM.
post #5 of Old 12-03-2011, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Carpet cleaning is something towards which not many people give attention. With the help of these tips, you will get to learn about the necessity and requirement for cleaning a carpet.
  • Make sure to clean your carpets once in week; as it is necessary to clean your carpet in regular intervals to keep it clean, to get a new look and most importantly to get rid of various germs.
  • Avoid using Scrubbers to clean your carpets as it can damage the quality and material of your carpet.
  • To get best results after cleaning soak your carpet for few minutes before wash. Do Not soak carpet for too much time.
  • Stains on carpet should be removed as earliest as possible. Stains affected area should be rinsed thoroughly.Use the detergents that are specially made for the stain marks.
  • One of the best ways to clean your carpet is vacuum cleaning. But you must be careful while working with carpet fiber as there is risk of getting stuck in vacuum cleaner.
  • If you donít have time to clean your carpet then take the help of carpet cleaning or a janitorial service company.
Saw this on another forum, you my friend are an SEO genius!!!
The best tip for keeping carpet cleaned in tampa Fl would be to never walk on your carpet EVER. notice back link above!!!!

Carpet cleaners Brandon Fl
Carpet Doctor
212 East Ross Ave.
Tampa fl 33602
(813)440-8335
post #6 of Old 05-08-2012, 08:49 AM

Thanks for sharing a good and effective tips for carpet cleaning.
post #7 of Old 05-08-2012, 10:50 PM

I like that, very true if you never walk on the carpet, even the protector would never wear off.
post #8 of Old 05-09-2012, 01:47 AM

Prepare surface for cleaning by thoroughly vacuuming or brushing. Set up the machine, directing your attention to the hose connections at the rear.
post #9 of Old 05-13-2012, 02:03 AM

I think the most important thing in the carpet cleaning industry is customer service. Good carpet cleaners are hard to come by.
post #10 of Old 05-15-2012, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenworkscarpetcare View Post
Prepare surface for cleaning by thoroughly vacuuming or brushing. Set up the machine, directing your attention to the hose connections at the rear.
Well, As per my point of view Vaccuum is very much necessary. It is the first step. Then, if you use one of those convenient devices, at least get the water as hot as you can. Dry the carpeting easily, with the help of fans to shift the air around.
post #11 of Old 05-21-2012, 09:14 AM

Thanks for providing good tips. These tips really helps me in carpet cleaning. Really very effective tips.
post #12 of Old 05-22-2012, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melijack View Post
Thanks for providing good tips. These tips really helps me in carpet cleaning. Really very effective tips.
Welcome melijack. When you machine your carpeting, you eliminate all the gritty contaminants that have sunk deeply and which could cut the materials. The right way to machine your carpeting is by first doing forwards and backwards straight cerebral vascular accidents before doing the actual cerebral vascular accidents in a crisscross design.
post #13 of Old 05-22-2012, 10:08 AM

I always think that why carpet cleaning is so big issue in US. But I learnt a good purpose to clean often your carpet is avoiding the mold formation especially if you live in a humid and cold place. Molds can cause many problems to your health such as skin allergies, skin infections, etc. However, when you clean your carpet the chemicals used in the cleaning products destroy the formation of molds in the carpet materials.
post #14 of Old 05-23-2012, 03:10 AM

Here are some suggestions from my end to keep your carpet clean:

1. Vacuum it regularly
2. Take off your shoes
3. Clean all spills as soon as they happen.
4. Call in professionals
5. Go green
post #15 of Old 05-23-2012, 02:22 PM

I am curious what he is doing different, It just looks like a normal spam post to me, is it becuase of the unordered list? will it index differently somehow? or was he link building between the different posts? here are some of the reasons I am interested in thisWow i wonder if this will be different than every other post ever made?
post #16 of Old 05-23-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
so maybe the tip is to just use their post as the content?
post #17 of Old 05-24-2012, 02:08 AM

Well, You can use a crevice device to fresh up base board and other places that are difficult to arrive at. Once you have completed washing all of these furniture, you can continue washing your carpeting.
post #18 of Old 08-31-2012, 03:13 AM

Carpet cleaning is not a simple process and sometimes what you can see with your undressed sight is not the real situation of your carpeting. You don't know that there are still viruses, insects and other patient who can be harmful for your wellness.
post #19 of Old 09-06-2012, 04:59 AM

For sure all the above tips are quite informative and can be used for carpet cleaning. But i would say no one can the match and quality of cleaning done by an expert. This is because carpets are one expensive thing you buy and is quite delicate as well, and can damage the carpet further if not handled properly.

Last edited by Alfred Jones; 09-12-2012 at 12:54 AM.
post #20 of Old 09-07-2012, 08:32 AM

Hi Everyone, this is Erik. Nice to meet you people here.

Tags
carpet cleaning la , janitorial service , janitorial service la , office cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode