1. Properly vacuum your carpets to remove the food crumbles and dust particles.
2. To remove stubborn stains, put some dish soap in proportion to the size of the stain, gently stroke the stain. Let the stain and after it lightens, vacuum it.
3.Vinegar helps in removing the food stains.
4. If you have a pet, their urine can cause stubborn stains on your carpets. Sprinkle baking soda and pour a mixture of vinegar and water.
5. If red wine spills on your carpet, take a tablespoon of the dishwasher, white vinegar, and two cups of warm water. Take a white cloth and pour the solution on the stain and blot it in an up and down direction.
6. If you’d like to have a deep-cleaned carpet, hire professional experienced Carpet Cleaners like LCS Janitorial Service San Diego.