Carpet Cleaning Wands? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-19-2012, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

Carpet Cleaning Wands?

We have been using cmp 12 inch heads, 4 jets, hole glides and 2inch shafts forever. I really like the airflow and the smaller head for tight areas as we mainly do residential so I don't want to change the setup, just want to go much lighter as these wands weigh 11pounds. I want to get lighter wands for the guys to make there days easier. I know about the Bentley, Prochem Ti, etc...

I want to hear from you guys what you like and what's the best deal. I don't really want to spend $1000 per wand if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance guys.

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-24-2012, 12:30 PM

I use some of the Vietnamese knock off wands, they are titanium and light, they are also quite cheap. I usually will add a different five jet manifold to them and then put five #2's in there. I can't say enough good things about the expensive PC ti wands though. It is really hit and miss with the Vietnamese wands, some of them will be amazing and some will be built wrong from the start and almost not fixable.
post #3 of Old 04-23-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddishadow View Post

the best cleaning services.. try it
mangomaids.com
http://www.calgaryguttercleaners.com/
spam sucks dude, why not just start a spam thread somewhere else here instead of actually intruding on one the FEW that were an actual question. Sometimes I feel bad for people who find there way here looking for real advice.....and find spam. I mean its true...we are all here for the same reasone, but there must be some way to get both the linking and actually have a discussion. I would also like to point out to that it is very unlikely that something as short as is going to get indexed. You are definitely going to want to make your spam quite a bit longer. In fact now that I think about if you are trying to get a post about carpet cleaning Paso Robles CA to index.....it should look a lot like this. You will experience a much higher rate of indexing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-26-2012, 01:27 AM

Carpet cleaning wands are used to agitate the surface. The latest machines come with different types of wands.
post #5 of Old 04-27-2012, 11:27 PM

I also have a 4jet 2inch tubed wand I believe is a cmp as well. I hear that the titanium wand are the way to go and the Prochem is the best. I wonder about the bentley wands as I don't feel they will hold up that well being carbon fiber. My company carpet cleaning pinellas will be adding newer light weight wands to our arsenal of tools soon. I will let you know of my purchase and what I think about the wands we decide on.

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #6 of Old 05-23-2012, 02:20 AM

Wands are great when it comes to cleaning carpets. In my opinion, cleaning carpets with the proper equipment will not only make your job easier, it will increase your productivity as well.
post #7 of Old 05-23-2012, 01:03 PM

Cmp is fine, but the titanium wands are absolutely hands down incredible. I didn't believe it at first I had a 2 inch SS wand that I really honestly thought was just fine, but my dad came home with a titanium wand after a carpet cleaning trade show and it made ALL the difference. I really like 5 jet also. After doing this for this long I am pretty set on the whole high flow 110 degree thing. i usually use a 10 flow wand with 5 11002's on it, I also carry a manifold that can go down to 5 flow for certain berbers or if dry times are a huge issue but I would say more than 85% of our cleaning is done at 10 flow. I would also recomd going with fuel fired heat so that you can up the flow as much as you would like and not have the heat suffer from it. I don't know if the OP is still on this board (it has a way of running people off) but if he is, feel free to PM me and I will show you exactly how I have mine set up. It has been very good to me.
post #8 of Old 06-29-2012, 04:17 AM

I think you should give a try to Rotovac. It carries a complete range of cleaning wands for professional cleaners.

san antonio cleanup companies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode