Carpet spots always return - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By dlingner
  • 1 Post By missannienow

post #1 of Old 12-09-2017, 09:29 AM Thread Starter

Carpet spots always return

After Extraction carpets always look great, only to have spots return in about a month. Can you get rid of spots once and for all?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-10-2017, 04:09 PM

Me - by getting rid of wall to wall carpets entirely! I hate carpeting. There is NO vacuum cleaner that will get the dust that collects along walls. Especially if you have pets. I much prefer tile, laminate or hardwood flooring. Easier to clean, easier to care for.
post #3 of Old 12-12-2017, 03:34 AM

Being the providers of carpet cleaning Dubai, we suggest you to go light on your carpet's cleanliness. It is so because of the fact that if an item is in use on routine basis then it becomes a little difficult to keep it clean. However, there are ways to keep the dirt factor minimum by following the cleaning approaches that experts have shared with us.
I hope it answers your question.
Happy cleaning!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-15-2017, 07:59 PM

It's the bacteria growing! Stains are usually caused by food and drinks.
post #5 of Old 12-20-2017, 04:09 AM

A professional cleaner can spot problems before they become severe. We follow the SHEA principle when it comes to floor cleaning, which emphases on security, health, environment, and appearance. Keep sharing.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #6 of Old 12-22-2017, 12:26 AM

yes, this had happened to me to several times, but I have a solution for this now. I use rug doctor portable spot cleaner for cleaning my carpet.
post #7 of Old 02-14-2018, 01:22 AM
Registered

The best solution is to use a professional help for the stubborn spots. The expert cleaners will give you any information and good advices for maintaining the health of your home.
post #8 of Old 03-05-2018, 06:08 AM

In spite of your best efforts, your carpet can become the sufferer of stains and spills. If the stain reappears, get help from a reputed professional to clean your carpet as they have the right equipment to extract the dirt from the carpet by hot water extraction method. Get in touch with a commercial carpet cleaner for the advice.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #9 of Old 03-05-2018, 05:40 PM

Oh Lord Almighty. I would NEVER put down wall to wall carpet in any home I live in. I find it distressing, because NO ONE (Sorry, you carpet cleaners-) can truly clean and sanitize any carpet. You may be able to make it LOOK better, but that is about it. That is MY opinion only. Carpet seems to collect and gather dust, hair, dirt, etc., better than any other type of flooring underfoot. If you look along the wall lines of any room with wall-to-wall carpet, you will see a grayish line. Well, folks, that is old dust and dirt, it has settled in quite nicely. There is not a vacuum cleaner made today that can remove that think gray line. If you spill something, which we all do, there is NO product out there that will completely remove the dirt and stains.

If I were remodelling a home, I would put down tile...a tile with NO grooves in it, because those grooves simply hold onto the dirt. A flat-surface tile in a nice color would do just fine. Hardwood floors are lovely but the up-keep is time consuming. Laminate - can look great but require a whole different approach to cleaning. Personally I would choose a good quality tile and looks like wood. They are fairly easy to care for.
post #10 of Old 03-06-2018, 01:04 AM

Smile Not sure, but this may help you

Additionally, choose a reputable professional to clean your carpet. Good professional cleaners have the proper equipment to extract the moisture from the carpet, leaving it almost dry. If you do find that your carpet is wet after cleaning, use fans to help it dry faster before wicking can occur.

The cheapest carpet cleaner will have inferior (cheaper) equipment. The cleaner will not be adequately trained (itís an easy business for amateurs to enter). And, the cleaner will not rinse and/or extract the detergent thoroughly. Detergent attracts dirt. The cheapest cleaner is going to leave all that detergent in your carpet. The carpet will look clean when the cleaner leaves, but it will quickly resoil. You saved $40 or $80 on the cleaning, but you are instead replacing what would have been perfectly good carpeting years before you should be. Cheap carpet cleaners can cost you thousands of dollars in premature carpet replacement. Select your carpet cleaner by reputation, not price.

Hopefully, this will help everyone with the issue of recurring spots, so you can get years more enjoyment from your carpet.
post #11 of Old 03-21-2018, 01:55 AM

A professional carpet cleaners can help. Make sure you contact the right company.
post #12 of Old 04-05-2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missannienow View Post
Me - by getting rid of wall to wall carpets entirely! I hate carpeting. There is NO vacuum cleaner that will get the dust that collects along walls. Especially if you have pets. I much prefer tile, laminate or hardwood flooring. Easier to clean, easier to care for.
Thanks for sharing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode