Cleaning carpet - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-16-2009, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Angry Cleaning carpet

What is the best product to clean animal urine from the carpet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-17-2009, 06:01 AM

I highly recommend the SCOE X10, it is the most effective way of get rid of pet urine smell. It came highly recommend on another site and I'm going to research it some more but I am absolutely most important towards buying it. I will let you know how it works out. It work really awesome!

Regards,
post #3 of Old 07-20-2012, 04:52 AM

Agree with the previous post that SCOE X10 is best for cleaning but regular vacuuming and using of vinegar is also helpful for carpet cleaning!
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-13-2012, 04:55 AM

You can go through to these steps for cleaning:
1. Blot up as much as possible if still wet.
2. Apply detergent solution, blot.
3. Apply ammonia solution, blot.
4. Apply vinegar solution, blot.
5. Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
6. If stain remains, apply rust remover or oxalic acid solution.
7. Bleaching with 3-5% hydrogen peroxide or sodium perforate might be necessary.
post #5 of Old 08-17-2012, 03:52 AM

I had face the same problem so I used white vinegar and baking soda with a little bit water mix up all ingredients in a spray bottle and spray it on a stained area and soaked with a paper towels and newspaper to remove animal urine stains from the carpet.
post #6 of Old 08-17-2012, 01:15 PM

Office Cleaning Perth

In the office perthelitecleaners cleaning services have been carefully mastered to perfection throughout the years.
post #7 of Old 08-24-2012, 07:37 AM

An enzyme cleaner is used for organic stains and to reduce odors. People who have pets often use it for urine and vomit stains and odors.
post #8 of Old 08-31-2012, 07:59 AM

I know it irritate us when we see pet urine at carpet. We want to remove it as soon as possible. There may be several solutions to clean carpet but all of them I think any product that contains an enzyme will remove completely any urine, fecal, vomit scent permanently. There are lots of enzyme eliminator products out there. I would recommend a spray version with no added scent.
post #9 of Old 09-02-2012, 05:12 AM

It is not easy to clean this form carpet. Professional cleaner is required to do this task accurately.You may carpet cleaning seattle yelp, seattle carpet cleaning or carpet cleaning seattle agreement with us.WE provide the best service in city
post #10 of Old 10-05-2012, 05:52 AM

I was suffering from this problem so I used a mixture of vinegar with phenol and a teaspoon of baking soda. It is really helpful as it keeps the floor clean and germ free.
post #11 of Old 10-05-2012, 01:50 PM

pet urine treatment

ohhhh yeahh, pet urine can be a problem. There are many products out there that work well. Question could be how much urine and how long has that favorite pet been going there? One pet stain can be easy to take care of. Score 10x, good stuff, of course there are many others and they all seem to work, if you know what you are doing. Bad areas would have to be taken care of as if you have a water damage site. Pulling the carpet, throwing away the padding, treating the floor, treating the carpet and putting new pad down, it goes on and on. The big problem seems to be how to get your pet to stop!!
post #12 of Old 10-11-2012, 08:16 PM

The most common advanced carpet cleaning technique is often known as steam cleaning, Steam cleaning employs hot water and combines it with a formula that is placed on the carpet by using a sprayer. Not like the dry cleaning techniques, this completely washes and after that rinses the carpet, backing and padding beneath. Effective vacuums then pull up the water and the dirt and grime.
post #13 of Old 10-26-2012, 01:24 AM

Dealing with pet urine odor in your home can be quite troublesome. And, steam extraction with a pet-odor enzyme is the only sure-fire way to get rid of pet urine odor from the carpet.
post #14 of Old 10-30-2012, 08:09 PM

If fresh use urine neutralizer and get it cleaned asap...the longer it stays the harder to get rid of the stain and smell..
post #15 of Old 10-31-2012, 03:10 AM

I have tried a number of products to clean pet urine from the carpet but have not succeeded 100%. This is because even if the carpet is cleaned the foul smell remains. Hope I get some reall useful tips from this thread.
post #16 of Old 10-31-2012, 05:27 AM

Well I tried SCOE X10 one or two times and I think it is good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode