COVID19 What and what not to use to fog - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-29-2020, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation COVID19 What and what not to use to fog

There is so much Miss information out there many companies have been sold on fogging with some really potential dangerous chemicals avoid fogging into a building with occupants and most surly never to fog into the AC Ducts! 1. We Never fog the following. 1. Quaternary Ammonium Compounds! look at the chemical make up ALKYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CLORIDES and several other QUATERNARY Products Many times called QUATS Trust me I used them for years little did I really know the truth! Don't take my word look up the dangers for yourself!Mount Sinai has a great write up type in "Dangers of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds in Cleaning Products"Also while you do your research look up dangers with use of Hydrogen Peroxide When you do your research you will find numerous articles on Potential Dangers! So folks ask me all the time what is there to use! I tell them about a plant based solution that is EPA Certified to kill the Virus in 30 seconds and even TB and of course Bacteria ETC. It's not as cheap as the Quats but its great to work with NO PPE Needed as well! We use it daily fogging jails , Churches, Doctors Offices, Schools, Best of all it has a Zero health rating it is the Only Botanical Disinfectant in North America All natural solution Our phones have not slowed down.All of our Owners use this solution feel free to visit majesticfcb.com for all the info on Covid19 and how we are fighting this Virus, remember look at the label and see if you are using what we feel a potential dangerous product
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode