Most pet owners had come across an "accident" on their carpet once or twice.
There are several ways for you to remove the stain from your carpet.
Obviously the best way to deal with pet urine stain is to call a professional carpet cleaner
, because they would be able to completely extract the urine from the carpet and treat any type of stains that might occur.
However if for any reason you are not able to get the help of Carpet cleaning services
, you might want to consider the following options:
1. Place a paper towel on top of the urine, and start soaking in the urine. You would have to do this process several times, until the paper towel is dry upon contact.
2. Take a damp cloth and apply very small amount of hand soap to it, (make sure not to use too much soap because that would create additional contamination ) and gently rub it over the stain.
3. Wash the cloth from soap, make sure its some what damp and apply it on the stain again, allowing clean water to wet the stain.
4. With clean paper towels repeat step one.
5. Refrain form applying any type of vinegar, bleach, or any other detergents to the stain.
This quick fix might help for a little while, but the best and the most effective way to treat urine stain is to call your local carpet cleaning company
Hope this helps and if you have any questions we would be happy to hear!