Dusty Carpets Causing Your Allergy? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-05-2016, 05:19 AM Thread Starter

Dusty Carpets Causing Your Allergy?

Got a stuffy nose, cough, wheezing, or itchiness? If weather is not the culprit in your case, chances are that you have developed some kind of an allergy! Itís worrisome to find that the number of people becoming prone to allergies has only risen in the last few years. While pollutants are usually expected in our external environment, our houses also contribute in big ways if not cleaned well regularly. The floor, carpet, tiles, and AC ducts are common areas in our homes that often do not receive our due attention and care. Read more at http://steamprolongisland.weebly.com...g-your-allergy

SteamPro Carpet Cleaning | Long Island | Nassau | Suffolk
http://www.steamprony.com/
877-85-STEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-11-2016, 09:08 AM

Hello friends,

It is true that dusty carpets causing allergy.It particularly harm to your skin and suffer in many diseases. The people of USA are busy in their life, they can not clean the carpet due to lack of time. There are many carpet cleaning manufacturing company available in USA but Carpetcleaningandwaterdamage is the trusted and recognized manufacturing company for providing the top quality of liquid and latest technology of machines for cleaning the carpet. Our company has appointed the professional cleaners and they have used the company products for cleaning the carpet.It helps for removing the odors,stain, particles from the carpet quickly.If your carpet will clean once in a month or within 15 days, there is no allergy or disease affect to your body.

Best regards
Saira Miller
post #3 of Old 05-13-2016, 03:00 PM

I suffer so bad from dust i have to have a cold shower to relieve symptoms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-15-2016, 03:41 AM

Carpet attracts many dirt and dust for allergens like dust mites, pet dander, and mold spores. Allergens are antigens, typically proteins, that provoke allergic reactions like coughing and sneezing in people with hypersensitive immune systems. Dust allergies also make it difficult to breathe and may trigger asthma symptoms, such as wheezing, coughing, tightness in the chest and shortness of breath.
post #5 of Old 06-23-2016, 04:12 AM

Yes, once I had stayed at a hotel where they had not cleaned the carpets. I couldn't stop sneezing a couple of hours later and I checked out of the hotel due to this.
post #6 of Old 06-30-2016, 03:32 AM

Dust allergies also make it difficult to breathe and may trigger asthma symptoms, such as wheezing, coughing, tightness in the chest and shortness of breath. Regular carpet cleaning by using vacuuming and steam cleaning methods can help to get rid of many allergy triggers and help relieve your symptoms.
post #7 of Old 08-01-2016, 09:30 AM

I agree with your views but carpet are very dusty if you are using for a long period. As a result, it affects your health and suffer in different diseases.The people have used the ordinary products for cleaning the carpet. If you clean the carpet regularly,the carpet are badly damaged. So, many carpet manufacturing company working for this purposes. Our company, Carpetcleaningandwaterdamage has appointed the professionals and used company products like liquid, shampoo for cleaning the carpet by using different machines without any damage.These machines are easy,secure and safe for removing the odors, particles stain from carpet easily.

Last edited by SairaMiller; 08-01-2016 at 09:33 AM.
post #8 of Old 08-13-2016, 01:17 AM

Carpets act like magnets to dust and germs. Then when someone walks on them, some of the loose particles are sent into the airstream. If you have a properly functioning heating and cooling system, it helps to circulate all the dust, germs, and whatever other microscopic particles are living in your flooring. It's a vicious cycle until you call in the professionals to remove 99% of the pollutants.
post #9 of Old 09-05-2016, 10:53 PM

The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) defends its product, claiming that carpet fibers actually trap allergy-provoking substances like dust and pollen and prevent them from circulating in the air where you're more likely to encounter them. While this may be true for those of us blessed with more tolerant immune systems, medical professionals often advise people with severe allergies to remove wall-to-wall carpeting.
post #10 of Old 09-29-2016, 06:21 AM

Carpet is truly a virtual magnet which absorbs dusts, mites etc etc. Usually whenever I do the carpet cleaning, I used to have the sneezing and runny nose. Cleaning carpets are the worst part. Nowadays I vacuum the carpet once or twice in a week and also wear a mask while doing the dusting.

Last edited by sassy; 10-12-2016 at 02:19 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode