Green Cleaning Carpets - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-15-2007, 07:33 PM Thread Starter

Green Cleaning Carpets

I was wondering is there many people using the chem free way to clean carpets? The reason i ask is i have tryed this with great results. I was wondering what products others has tryed. And the results that you had. I am also considering our reidential cleaning for a switch to the green cleaning not only for the health of our customers but ours to. Not to mention the world. Anybody know of sites where you can get these from. To use in restrooms kitchens etc. Any info would be great. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-15-2007, 07:35 PM Thread Starter

Please dont pay attention to the spelling in the above thread. Just had some eye work done. That and im a horrible speller. LOL
post #3 of Old 04-15-2007, 09:21 PM

Sorry to hear about your recent eye work, I hope all is ok.

No worries about the spelling, we all have problems in that area from time to time.

We use products from the Hillyard and Benefect lines for our green cleaning, and we also use receipes containing common items found in well stocked kitchens for our "natural" cleaning services

There are alot of other great products in other lines to use if you would like to green clean. H2Orange2 is a great product to name just one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-19-2007, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

Thanks T

Went to the sites you gave me T just what i was looking for. Thanks for the info T
post #5 of Old 05-14-2012, 12:12 AM

For sure most are offering green cleaning to clients who request it. We do offer at carpet cleaning Tampa a complete green cleaning with a fresh water rinse. Our clients love it. We are currently using Procyon as our green cleaner.

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #6 of Old 05-14-2012, 12:14 AM

We use Procyon as well at carpet cleaning mission viejo for all our green carpet cleaning clients. The powdered truck mount formula works great!

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
post #7 of Old 05-15-2012, 07:59 AM

Thanks for the information about green carpet cleaning. With these sites , I acquired the information what I have searching for.
post #8 of Old 05-22-2012, 01:44 AM

Well, first clear the carpeting to get rid of any trash. Then first spread the carpeting with therapy followed by sodium to process all of the wetness from the carpeting. Machine the floor afterwards; this will not only make your carpeting fresh but give a fresh smell.
post #9 of Old 05-23-2012, 02:06 AM

I would say that one way to go green at home is to use environment friendly cleaning services for your carpet and rugs. Additionally, green carpet cleaning is safe as well as non-toxic, which is good for you, your family and pets.
post #10 of Old 05-23-2012, 01:16 PM

definitely the number one factor for a green carpet cleaning is calling for a professional steam cleaner who provides carpet cleaning Atascadero CA service. The way that a carpet cleaning can be green is if they do not use very much water and use safe and effective cleaning solutions. Some companies use very strong and dangerous chemicals when they clean but a proper green cleaning is different, it will use very safe and gentle cleaning solutions that will gently clean and sanitize your carpeting. We happen to provide the number one green carpet cleaning Atascadero CA service available and the way that we do it is with a very powerful and hot truckmounted machine and gentle and safe solutions. We also agitate our pre spray using a very specialized European counter rotating brush tool. This allows us to use less of the solution and also less water and leave your carpet cleaner and softer than they have ever been before.
post #11 of Old 05-24-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencarpetcare View Post
I would say that one way to go green at home is to use environment friendly cleaning services for your carpet and rugs. Additionally, green carpet cleaning is safe as well as non-toxic, which is good for you, your family and pets.
I am agree with the greencarpetcare saying that to use environment friendly cleaning services is best way for green cleaning carpets. This carpet cleaner is secure for you and your family. Other cleaners have dynamic substances that can trigger skin problems and other health related issues.
post #12 of Old 05-24-2012, 07:05 AM

So true, using green products are always good. I prefer green products for my cleaning business.
post #13 of Old 08-03-2016, 04:22 AM

Green carpet cleaning services offer an eco-friendly and a good environmentally based alternative to normal carpet cleaning methods with same cleaning results to satisfy clients.
post #14 of Old 08-13-2016, 11:03 AM

I've been thinking about green carpet cleaning methods for my business. Thanks for the info!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode