How to clean car upholstery and carpets? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-03-2012, 02:44 AM Thread Starter

How to clean car upholstery and carpets?

I always like to use car to go anywhere. sometimes the carpets and upholstery become dirty and it is not easy to clean it. Tell me about the best way to clean the car accessories like carpets and seat covers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-03-2012, 09:00 PM

Will, I suggest you call a couple of mobile detailers/cleaners for your auto. Not only do they have the materials and tools for the job, but the experience as well. A small investment will do wonders for the longevity of your vehicle.
post #3 of Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 AM

We simply use our professional upholstery tools to clean both carpet and seats if upholstered. We also do leather cleaning and conditioning as well.

Carpet cleaning in Tampa

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-05-2012, 03:05 PM

oh come on now...... the carpet and fabrics in the car are about the easiest to clean. Even the leather is easy. Vacuum first, use a dry,wet shop vac, get some cleaning solution, like.... lets see Esteam performance CBS. Spray the CBS liquid on the carpet or cloth fabric upholstery, brush, wipe carpet with a terry cloth towel and vac the upholstery. Leather, use a leather cleaner and conditioner put the stuff on the leather , rub in with your bare hand, and wipe with a clean towel. I have been doing this for years and always get great desalts.
post #5 of Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 AM

Cleaning car upholstery and carpets are not the big deal and you just use car manufacturer's instrument to clean it if given. Besides this you can have many cleaning equipments that can be used for this purpose only.
post #6 of Old 10-31-2012, 10:19 AM

I do offer car upholstery cleaning along with other services..apart from polishing and so...I clean seats, mats and floor carpets and come out very well...
post #7 of Old 11-19-2012, 08:43 AM

Cleaning car and upholstery carpet are not big issues. It is common and you can clean it easily with special car cleaning equipments and tools. One of the best way is to go for car services company.

Get The Advantages of House Cleaning Service
post #8 of Old 11-20-2012, 04:46 AM

Thanks for sharing the valuale information here.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode