How to make clients happy? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-10-2010, 08:38 AM Thread Starter

Talking How to make clients happy?

Everyone who is in the cleaning business has their own tricks to make good impression on the client. let's reveal some of them.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-10-2010, 09:08 PM

One that always works is to under promise and over deliver. then they can see that you are a business that's willing to go the extra mile to get it done.
post #3 of Old 08-11-2010, 03:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
One that always works is to under promise and over deliver. then they can see that you are a business that's willing to go the extra mile to get it done.
Sounds nice! Unfortunately few cleaning services do that..

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-11-2010, 03:22 AM

Now more and more cleaning companies provide good services. You just need to choose the right one.
post #5 of Old 08-11-2010, 05:53 AM

When the service is done perfect, the client will refer you to a friend. So yes, I agree with jaycar, when they expect one level of quality and you give to the customer better ...everything is on your side.
post #6 of Old 08-11-2010, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

So it's just giving the clients more than they expect and desire? It is a quite good marketing strategy. I absolutely agree with Simon Newton.

Best Regards
post #7 of Old 08-11-2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Dupont View Post
So it's just giving the clients more than they expect and desire? It is a quite good marketing strategy. I absolutely agree with Simon Newton.
But I'm not. If you give people more that they expect every time this means one of the following:
1. your company doesn't look like professional one or
2. you are underestimating your work and your price is too low

Good services and professionalism is a good strategy but everything has it's price.
post #8 of Old 08-11-2010, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-fly View Post
But I'm not. If you give people more that they expect every time this means one of the following:
1. your company doesn't look like professional one or
2. you are underestimating your work and your price is too low

Good services and professionalism is a good strategy but everything has it's price.
What if you get extra tips for the excellent job. The good worker deserves a tip.

Best Regards
post #9 of Old 08-11-2010, 08:55 AM

Yep the good worker deserves tip but the smarter one gets them
post #10 of Old 08-11-2010, 09:19 AM

I think b-fly is right. A company doesn't have to underestimate its work. It's not good for it.
post #11 of Old 08-11-2010, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

As a client I take the other side. I can be of great use of them by recommending their services to my neighbours for example. This could improve the company's reputation to a great extent. I'll do this only if i'm happy with the work they do for me, they should not overcharge me,or it can be the other way around.

Best Regards

Last edited by Marie Dupont; 08-11-2010 at 09:31 AM.
post #12 of Old 08-11-2010, 09:31 AM

Noooooooooo. If I hear about cleaning service that offers a lot for less money,I will think that their service is not qualified. Everybody thinks that the more you pay,the more you get.
post #13 of Old 08-11-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonNewton View Post
When the service is done perfect, the client will refer you to a friend. So yes, I agree with jaycar, when they expect one level of quality and you give to the customer better ...everything is on your side.
And of course don't forget to be polite. It sounds like a small thing but people don't actually realize how many they can reach with some good attitude
post #14 of Old 08-11-2010, 08:00 PM

When I said under promise and over deliver I didn't mean to be cheap and nasty. I meant more along the lines of, don't promise them that you can have it done by tomorrow just to get the job when you know full well that you can't deliver. Say to them it could take a couple of days and work hard to get it done earlier if you can. Also, do a little bit extra just to show them that you care about what you do and not just about the money.

I always remember that one satisfied customer might recommend you to a friend but one unhappy customer, will bag you to ten friends. So which is better?
post #15 of Old 08-12-2010, 03:10 AM Thread Starter

Customers are a mixed blessing, aren't they. You should expect the unexpected. They always want more for less.

Best Regards
post #16 of Old 08-12-2010, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
I always remember that one satisfied customer might recommend you to a friend but one unhappy customer, will bag you to ten friends. So which is better?
This is proven. But we don't argue about making the customer satisfied or not. This doesn't need comment - we all want satisfied customers with a lot of rich friends .

I think your advices are good. You are right we have to make only realistic promises. Nobody likes to be lied.
post #17 of Old 08-12-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Dupont View Post
Customers are a mixed blessing, aren't they. You should expect the unexpected. They always want more for less.
They are and yes they do but I think the trick too is to know when to walk away from a customer as well. Sometimes they are more trouble than they are worth.
post #18 of Old 08-13-2010, 03:11 AM Thread Starter

Any customer related problems you might have experienced? It looks like you have sth to share with us?

Best Regards
post #19 of Old 08-13-2010, 09:57 AM

I think he doesn't want to share
post #20 of Old 08-16-2010, 08:07 PM

he he , I think he was away for the wekend that's why he hasn't shared

Years ago I remember one woman in a rich area of Melbourne was bragging to me how much everything cost in her new extension and how the taps were gold plated and how the marble in the bathroom was imported form Italy especially for them etc etc . that's one job I was willing to walk away from because one scratch on anything and she would have blamed us for it even though she had big dogs running around the house.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode