How Often Commercial Carpet Cleaning Should Be Done? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-06-2016, 04:01 AM Thread Starter

How Often Commercial Carpet Cleaning Should Be Done?

Carpets are designed in such a way that sometimes it becomes difficult to tell how dirty they actually are. This is the main reason many people think that carpet should not be cleaned very often. But in reality, the carpet in your business area or office has to be cleaned frequently so that the mold, mildew, dust, dirt, and other contaminants do not build up, which can be a health or safety issue. Read full article at http://www.steamprony.com/commercial...ld-it-be-done/

SteamPro Carpet Cleaning | Long Island | Nassau | Suffolk
http://www.steamprony.com/
877-85-STEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-07-2016, 02:20 AM

A regular schedule of carpet cleaning – once every 6 months, for instance – can remove the visible dirt and the “hidden” dirt that can quickly erode your carpet. Getting rid of these culprits will improve the look of your floor and, more importantly, will make it more durable and extend its life.
post #3 of Old 04-08-2016, 03:01 AM

Do you know
What makes dry carpet cleaning so much better?

✓ Minimal drying time - no water extraction necessary
✓ No reappearance of stains or water marks, like with traditional shampooing
✓ Faster cleaning time - no hoses or water sourcing needed
✓ No possibility of water damage to wooden furniture
✓ Water is a magnet for dirt while drying - something you won't have to worry about with dry carpet cleaning!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-20-2016, 09:34 AM

Hello guys,

Carpetcleaningandwaterdamage is the leading manufacturing company for providing the carpet cleaning products and machines for cleaning the carpet and furnitures. They have appointed the professional carpet cleaners and cleaning the carpet through liquid with machines. It is easy and safe for the carpet. There is no damage after cleaning the carpet.It also remove the particles, odors and stain from the carpet. Our company products are much better than other products.You can use it for cleaning the carpet once in a month.

Best regards
Saira Miller
post #5 of Old 05-04-2016, 08:22 AM

carpet cleaning

Always stick to a strict schedule wherein you clean your carpet every month at least twice. It is an indispensable part of hygiene programme even though it seems a daunting task. Fine dirt and grit from outdoor surfaces, residual oil from cars and factories, sand chemicals, are just a few reasons which makes your carpets dirty. With scores of people treading these carpets everyday and every spilling that comes its way often ends in stale odor and erodes the strength of the fibres. One way to reduce the burden is to provide protective floor mats around high traffic areas, food court , coolers, doorways. I guess that will bring some respite to the frequency of cleaning which has to be done . There are many commercial cleaning services for carpets in the market like the Royal Building Cleaning Limited which offers professional cleaning services.
post #6 of Old 05-06-2016, 10:24 AM

Re: How Often Commercial Carpet Cleaning Should Be Done?

A regular schedule of carpet cleaning – once every 6 months, for instance – can remove the visible dirt and the “hidden” dirt that can quickly erode your carpet. Getting rid of these culprits will improve the look of your floor and, more importantly, will make it more durable and extend its life.
post #7 of Old 06-09-2016, 08:23 AM

At least 2 times in year ...
post #8 of Old 07-04-2016, 09:48 AM

I agree with your opinion that the carpet should be cleaned twice in a year or month.The professional carpet cleaner have used the different machines for cleaning the carpet without any damage.The water extraction method is the best method for remove the dirty things from carpet. It help to remove the odors, stain and particles from the carpet clearly and dry it as soon as possible.There are many carpet cleaner industries in USA for providing the good services to the people.Our company, Carpetcleaningandwaterdamage is not only good service provider but also used the company products with machines for cleaning the carpet by the professionals as customers demand or required.

Water extraction Pembroke Pines
post #9 of Old 07-24-2016, 11:38 PM

Often

Very often and youll have a healthy home.
post #10 of Old 07-30-2016, 06:09 PM

I think every 6 months is ideal
post #11 of Old 07-30-2016, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac.Ortega View Post
I think every 6 months is ideal
Sounds about right
post #12 of Old 08-01-2016, 02:32 AM

The carpets get dirty due to the pet hair, children, stains of food and foot traffic. The cleaning and proper care of carpets helps to prolong the lifespan and maintain a good look. Regular vacuuming is one of the most effective ways of removing dirt from your carpeting. Twice in a year carpet cleaning is recommended.
post #13 of Old 08-13-2016, 12:21 PM

It really depends on how much foot traffic you're getting. Even if your carpets don't look dirty, they are filled with dirt, germs, and allergens. It's best for you and your customers to keep your floors as clean as possible.
post #14 of Old 09-28-2016, 08:38 PM

At least 2 times per year!
post #15 of Old 09-30-2016, 04:41 AM

I think, 3 times a year to maintain Carpet life will give you very good results.

Archira Singh,
Manager
Mr. Homecare - https://www.mrhomecare.in
post #16 of Old 11-01-2016, 10:24 AM

Professional Carpet Cleaning: How Often Should Carpet Be Cleaned

I think you need to find out a best carpet cleaning machine first then you can clean your carpet easy.
And also follow my link to do well and excellent cleaning work for your carpet.
post #17 of Old 12-19-2016, 01:28 PM

I feel like this post is misleading and all of the commenters are not helpful. Really there is not an exact answer here and every carpet is going to vary. A home daycare with lots of children and foot traffic is going to need a carpet cleaning more often than a home with a 90 year old hermit who doesn't wear shoes in the house.

And to the poster who wrote that carpet should be cleaned twice a month!? Really...? I'm sure that's every carpet cleaning professionals dream but I can tell you that in many of the homes we remodel - I'd venture to guess that the carpets are cleaned once a year (if that).
post #18 of Old 12-22-2016, 04:30 PM

How often to clean carpets varies a lot. It depends on your carpet, traffic, and the type of traffic. The reason i mentioned that it depends on the carpet is, I have found a carpet with a stain guard that they say you can clean oil out of it with water. So far it has worked very well. We "shampoo" it with water.

Kenny Sumpter Handyman Services
Serving Sierra Vista, AZ and Cochise County
Sierra Vista House Cleaning
post #19 of Old 05-03-2017, 01:09 AM

I liked your carpet cleaning tips. I would like to follow your cleaning formula. Good carpets are a big savings, so it’s worth protecting them. It totally depends on your carpet, traffic, and the type of traffic .I just want to tell, one can get more innovative ideas if contact professional cleaner from certified cleaning company. The best way to remove dirt, dust, dander and allergens from your carpet is to vacuum it. Maintain a clean carpet is to have it professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months. We are licensed professionals that have great experience working on commercial carpet, floor, window, and green cleaning. Commercial carpet cleaning professionals like momentum janitorial use latest equipment and cleaning products that are much more effective than rented carpet cleaning machines and the carpet will stay cleaner for much longer.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #20 of Old 05-03-2017, 03:16 AM

Best Practices for Cleaning Your Commercial Carpeting

1. Vacuuming
Vacuuming is one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways of removing dirt from your carpeting. But you have to make sure it’s done right.

2. Spot Cleaning
Individual stains can really diminish the usable life of the carpet. Removing dirt is one thing, but getting out a stain that’s set can be a real challenge. Stains can also create quite an eyesore, which will often compel managers to replace the carpet sooner than they would otherwise.

3. Preventative Cleaning
The best method to keep your carpet looking good and lasting long is having a preventative cleaning program. This is a program where your carpet is professionally cleaned at regular intervals.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode