How to remove water stain from curtain - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-25-2015, 12:48 AM Thread Starter

How to remove water stain from curtain

I got a call from a church they want me to remove a water stain from a curtain. I have never cleaned a curtain. I have done some research and saw that it is hard to remove water stains or i could damage the curtain. Can anyone help me out and tell me what to use and how to clean this curtain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-26-2015, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfreaks View Post
I got a call from a church they want me to remove a water stain from a curtain. I have never cleaned a curtain. I have done some research and saw that it is hard to remove water stains or i could damage the curtain. Can anyone help me out and tell me what to use and how to clean this curtain.
Use best cleaning product like mr. muscle, Magic555, Tide etc.
post #3 of Old 10-27-2015, 05:38 AM

Pour some distilled vinegar into a bucket or mix together a solution of one part baking soda, two parts lemon juice and two parts water. Soak the fabric in either of these mixtures for at least an hour. After soaking, either hand wash the curtains or put them on a gentle machine wash using cold water.

SteamPro Carpet Cleaning | Long Island | Nassau | Suffolk
http://www.steamprony.com/
877-85-STEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-03-2015, 06:24 AM

Hello friends,

Carpetcleaningandwaterdamage is the well-known and trusted manufacturing company for providing the carpet cleaning equipment and liquid for cleaning the curtain. These liquid are the best and it is easy to wash the curtain using cold water through machines. Now, most of the people prefer to buy the water extraction curtain for their home.It is very easy to remove the water from the curtain as soon as possible and long-lasting for using. If you want to buy these curtain, you can buy it through online at very affordable prices.

With regards
Saira Miller
post #5 of Old 11-05-2015, 06:09 AM

Curtain Cleaning

Hi!
First, you should check of fabric type & quality.
Then check the best solution to remove water stains for the particular type of curtain or fabric.
post #6 of Old 11-06-2015, 05:47 AM

Hello friends

Thanks a lot for giving your opinion regarding my post.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode