Laminate Flooring Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-13-2013, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Laminate Flooring Cleaning

Has anyone got any good tips for cleaning laminate?

ECO Energy provide office cleaning Manchester
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-14-2013, 10:21 AM

I have go through these step for cleaning laminate:-
1-Put felt pads on everything, underneath furniture legs, tv stands, coffee tables to help prevent scratching.
2-Place an area rug in the common seating area (by the couch in front of the tv for example). Helps prevent damage in this high-traffic area as well as a layer of 3-protection for accidental spills from beverages.
4-Lift furniture when moving pieces rather than sliding them.
5-Remove tough stains like shoe polish, spilled nail polish, tar, etc., with an acetone based nail polish remover.
post #3 of Old 03-15-2013, 05:15 AM

If you are looking for the damage free and the best quality cleaning services for laminate flooring, then you need to choose the best cleaning service provider company as per my opinion. Cleaning company have a well skilled cleaner and cleaning equipments so, it offers the best quality cleaning services for home and office flooring.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-19-2013, 05:20 AM

I advise you that for Laminate floor cleaning you should use soft brush style of tool for picking up dirt & hair. I also suggest you that place a rug on common seating room area floor for protection for accidental splits. So, this thing helps to remove stains from laminate floors.

gym Flooring rolls
post #5 of Old 03-23-2013, 06:38 AM

Proper cleaning is a must as they will attract dirt. Cleaning laminate flooring is not difficult but you should take certain steps to make sure your flooring does not look dull and worn. Other than that you can always hire professionals to get your flooring cleaned up.
post #6 of Old 03-26-2013, 03:25 AM

Cleaning laminate flooring is not tough as laminate flooring is one of the most easiest type of flooring to clean. Though, laminate flooring is quite easy to clean, it needs proper cleaning and care.
post #7 of Old 04-20-2013, 02:00 AM

Yeah it takes hard work to clean laminated floor. The steps which I have mentioned above is the easiest for cleaning.
post #8 of Old 05-29-2013, 07:24 AM

This is the minimum responsibility to keep the our surrounding as very neat and freshly, there are many things are there to getting a great look to our home, so keeping those things as clean is the necessity thing. Flooring is the best thing, which gives the grand look to the home.
post #9 of Old 06-19-2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardpadora View Post
This is the minimum responsibility to keep the our surrounding as very neat and freshly, there are many things are there to getting a great look to our home, so keeping those things as clean is the necessity thing. Flooring is the best thing, which gives the grand look to the home.
Ya I fully agree with you. And thus keeping your rugs clean become a big task for us and need a great effort.
post #10 of Old 06-19-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisonsimpsons View Post
Cleaning laminate flooring is not tough as laminate flooring is one of the most easiest type of flooring to clean. Though, laminate flooring is quite easy to clean, it needs proper cleaning and care.
Oh thanks for this information as I was in great search of it because cleaning the rugs was becoming a headache to me.
post #11 of Old 06-19-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logangomes View Post
Proper cleaning is a must as they will attract dirt. Cleaning laminate flooring is not difficult but you should take certain steps to make sure your flooring does not look dull and worn. Other than that you can always hire professionals to get your flooring cleaned up.
I wanted to get my rugs cleaned but because of so much effort required in it I wanted to hire some professionals as suggested by and I found one. You can easily check my signature.
post #12 of Old 06-19-2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnklinter View Post
If you are looking for the damage free and the best quality cleaning services for laminate flooring, then you need to choose the best cleaning service provider company as per my opinion. Cleaning company have a well skilled cleaner and cleaning equipments so, it offers the best quality cleaning services for home and office flooring.
I would like you suggest any services you may be knowing and please check one of my signature. I discovered it as the best. What are your views about it.
post #13 of Old 09-24-2013, 01:07 AM

Laminate floor cleaning

Laminate floor need to be cleaned everyday so that to prevent to getting it scratched. Harsh cleaners can damage the floor.generally cleaning with dry mop done regularly but for more intense cleaning warm water can be applied.
post #14 of Old 12-12-2013, 09:47 AM

Sweep the laminate floor with your old broom, sweeping makes mopping your floor much easier and cleaner. Mop with either a towel or a sponge will clean your floor. You can use the mix of warm water and vinegar and clean it too.
post #15 of Old 12-13-2013, 05:18 AM

I too would suggest that it is better to hire professionals to clean the laminated floors as they tend to look worn out if any harsh substance is used on them.Try and use a soft brush and a soft detergent to clean and then wipe it with a cloth.It will help to remove the dust and grime and leave the floor shining like new.
post #16 of Old 12-27-2013, 12:37 PM

Vacuum regularly and than use a good steam cleaner at least once a week..The hot steam removes any film or build up and a lot less chemicals are used in your home..
post #17 of Old 01-03-2014, 01:58 AM

Great insight guys!
Great blog! - I'll be sure to check out your site.

Carpet cleaners available now in Southend
post #18 of Old 10-20-2014, 01:57 AM

Use following things for cleaning laminate flooring:
Baby Shampoo, Alcohol, Vinegar, Ammonia For The Delicious Stains, don't wet mop and No Water At All.
post #19 of Old 11-03-2014, 05:52 AM

Well, As per my view Vinegar is one of the safest and best way for Laminate flooring cleaning. Combine 1 part of Vinegar and 2 part of water. Make sure you are using an soft headed mop and clean the floor in circular pattern.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode