Let's make this a useful board! - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-30-2012, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

Let's make this a useful board!

I was thinking that since a fair amount of people like coming on here and it is a do follow board then why not make it a helpful and fun board like others out there. You know ask questions, answer questions, joke around and such. And all the while you can get some relevant backlinks from a board related to your industry. What's your thoughts on this?

Carpet cleaning mission viejo

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-30-2012, 12:54 AM

This sound like a great idea to me however there will need to be a moderator to sort through the junk and spammers with nothing to add useful.

Carpet cleaning Los Angeles

Carpet cleaning Pasadena

Trojan Carpet Care
504 Del Monte st
Pasadena, Ca, 91103
(626) 393-5965
http://trojancarpetcare.com
post #3 of Old 06-30-2012, 12:57 AM

I'm all for it also. My first helpful tip is I have found and fallen in love with enz-all by chemspec for pretreating carpet and tile & grout. Stuff works amazing for both.

Carpet cleaning Tampa

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-14-2012, 02:34 AM

I do agree with you that here should be a moderator who will care about spammed links. I have seen that many people are here only to post there link instead of sharing information.
post #5 of Old 07-14-2012, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I was thinking that since a fair amount of people like coming on here and it is a do follow board then why not make it a helpful and fun board like others out there. You know ask questions, answer questions, joke around and such. And all the while you can get some relevant backlinks from a board related to your industry. What's your thoughts on this?

Carpet cleaning mission viejo

Start a Facebook group for Carpet cleaners, Tell them about this Forum you will have lots of Guys
post #6 of Old 07-14-2012, 11:57 AM

Sounds good to me!
post #7 of Old 07-14-2012, 08:47 PM

The Facebook is a great idea. I will see if. Can put this together and invite some good people. When I find time away from my company carpet cleaning Los Angeles I will do it. I do find on this board a bunch of silly stuff.

Carpet cleaning Pasadena

Trojan Carpet Care
504 Del Monte st
Pasadena, Ca, 91103
(626) 393-5965
http://trojancarpetcare.com
post #8 of Old 07-15-2012, 02:51 PM

I really like that Idea..... in fact I have a question
for pet urine stains I have heard of using 40w or 14% hydrogen peroxide to get rid of the stain, even mixing the peroxide with an enzyme. Please can anyone tell me more about this?
Hope this gets the ball rolling here.
post #9 of Old 07-16-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Turner View Post
I really like that Idea..... in fact I have a question
for pet urine stains I have heard of using 40w or 14% hydrogen peroxide to get rid of the stain, even mixing the peroxide with an enzyme. Please can anyone tell me more about this?
Hope this gets the ball rolling here.
Yes but more risky, have you tried OSR by pros choice? Works great and if that does not take it all the way out you can post treat with USR also by pros choice. Be very careful of anything that strong on certain fibers. I prefer to use professional made products where they have been tested extensively. This is how my company carpet cleaning Tampa operates anyhow.

Hope this answers your questions

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #10 of Old 07-17-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcatt View Post
Yes but more risky, have you tried OSR by pros choice? Works great and if that does not take it all the way out you can post treat with USR also by pros choice. Be very careful of anything that strong on certain fibers. I prefer to use professional made products where they have been tested extensively. This is how my company carpet cleaning Tampa operates anyhow.

Hope this answers your questions
Your right about the risk involved Mcatt. I do use OSR (for large areas of pet urine contamination), Molecular modifier, and many others. I have run into a situation where a regular customer had many pet stains on her white nylon carpet. I used stain magic, urine stain remover, citric acid and many others which did not work on all the pet stains. I first had the customer change the dogs diet which worked with the red in the urine. Next I had to teach her NOT to use any products accept white vinegar and water so that I could fix the problems when I got there. Some of the stains where so bad, there was nothing left to do that I could think of. She allowed me to experiment with the stains, SO play I did! 12% or 40w peroxide AND odor modifier, 4 parts modifier to 1 part peroxide. It did work and I did not use fabric softener to stop the reaction. Of course I would not recommend this process to anyone. DO NOT do this to natural fabric like wool.
I am looking for anyone that has played with this before so that I can get more information.

Last edited by Roger Turner; 07-17-2012 at 11:33 PM.
post #11 of Old 11-25-2012, 01:37 PM

post #12 of Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 PM

post #13 of Old 07-05-2015, 01:41 PM

Facebook for Carpet Cleaner
post #14 of Old 07-12-2015, 10:05 AM

Facebook for Carpet Cleaner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode