Make some habits while cleaning your carpet - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-17-2012, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

Make some habits while cleaning your carpet

When you thing of maintaining the carpets well in your home, you begin from vacuuming. In this article we will add some instructions for carpet cleaning and continuance. These guidelines will be of assistance you in removing dirt, stains, germs for your carpets. Here are some essential tips you will find helpful.

Carpets should be vacuumed only once in a week in the areas of heavy traffic like office and commercial buildings. Regular vacuuming will extend the life of your carpet by keeping the dirt silicon particles away from the fiber of carpet. These silica particles are of sharp edges and cut the fabric of carpet when we walk on them. This process when get prolong it make the surface of carpet rough and minimize its velvetiness and shine.
Every week take a little time to clean the hard places of your carpet like baseboards and radiators. You can also use a wall to wall carpeting method for cleaning. Divide the carpet into quadrants and vacuum the quadrant one after another. For stain areas you can use specific techniques and solutions.
If you are cleaning a plush carpet then make you are spending enough time on it. Plush carpets are really profound to clean because the dirt is embedded in it so deeply that the average time clause will be not sufficient to eliminate or expel it out from your carpet.

One pass on it with high power suction is not enough for it. Go each section again and again and work unhurriedly. Let the pump out the grounded dust from it. Donít just rush for surface cleaning; make it deep only than after the procedure you will get the different cleaning results.

Reimburse added attention to the areas where people sit and move their feet. Clean these areas of your carpet with heavy traffic in crisscross pattern of overlapping strokes. This will rearrange the fibers again and again and the stuck dirt will come out.

You can apply soil retardants to new carpets you buy or to newly cleaned carpets if you cleaned them from professionals you hired. Your carpet manufacturer give you best advice about the solutions you can apply with minimal damage. Use only recommended equipments for the application of retardants. Learn professional techniques of their implementations before actually experimenting them on you expensive carpets.

Odor is an issue for the carpets, when some liquid slipped on carpet. For this use baking soda in you vacuum to brawl the odor. Spots and spills are the other problem you will face. Use the solutions for these spills but only recommended. These blemishes can be removed easily through these solution and they are available in market.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-18-2012, 01:54 AM

No matter what I clean, I rely on the professional tips that I can get on the web. Cleaning is easier when you have the right recipe, proportion and treatment.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #3 of Old 01-24-2012, 06:07 AM

Buy a good entrance mat the proper use of entrance mat will help clean off people's shoes and will keep most of the tracked in soils off the carpet surfaces. Never use a hair dryer or an iron to dry a carpet stain, this will only seal the stain permanently on your rug, making matters worse. You can use baking soda or vinegar to remove the stain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-30-2012, 08:54 AM

here are some pretty useful carpet and Rug Cleaning tips
post #5 of Old 01-30-2012, 03:11 PM

Good points discussed. We are Queens Carpet cleaners and we always believe that the best way to keep clean carpets is to do vacuum cleaning atleast once a week. Again old carpets start stinking or may have a foul smell so it is suggested to use baking soda while vacuuming.
post #6 of Old 01-31-2012, 09:48 AM

It's really important to make sure you use the right vacuum cleaner for your flooring. For instance, certain brushes will catch on carpet fiber and both your carpet and your vacuum will wear faster.
post #7 of Old 02-02-2012, 08:01 PM

LOLOLOLOL no one actually replied to this thread with a single care for the topic but simply a chance to plug their links. This is hilarious.

Employee at Kolorkist Cleaning in San Antonio, Texas offering Carpet Cleaning San Antonio
post #8 of Old 05-25-2012, 07:27 AM

Quite good piece of info.
post #9 of Old 05-27-2012, 12:34 PM

Really great and thoughtful post. We write similar blog post articles on carpet cleaning mission viejo and try to educate our clients as well.

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
post #10 of Old 05-30-2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalVac View Post
It's really important to make sure you use the right vacuum cleaner for your flooring. For instance, certain brushes will catch on carpet fiber and both your carpet and your vacuum will wear faster.
I agree with you vac The most important thing for carpet cleaning is vacuum cleaner. If your vacuum doesn't work good then its effect on your carpet. Certain types of tools and equipment also useful for good carpet cleaning.
post #11 of Old 06-07-2012, 03:03 AM

I also agree that its important to keep your carpet neat and clean for good health, especially if you have kids and pets in your home. Thats the reason why I always call in professional carpet cleaners to do the job.
post #12 of Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencarpetcare View Post
I also agree that its important to keep your carpet neat and clean for good health, especially if you have kids and pets in your home. Thats the reason why I always call in professional carpet cleaners to do the job.
Carpet cleaning is very much essential and it is more healthy if you keep it very clean. Keep yourself safe through various germs and infections. I appreciated your information.
post #13 of Old 06-29-2012, 02:54 AM

Thanks for the worthy advice. these are really helpful to every one. I totally agree with you that Vacuum on a regular basis to prevent daily dirt from setting into your carpet.

chicago damage restoration
post #14 of Old 07-20-2012, 09:29 AM

Here are some of tips in Carpet Cleaning Toronto ...
post #15 of Old 07-26-2012, 12:09 PM

Excellent article and well thought out. You should consider a writing service for people who don't want to write all there content on there blogs or websites. Carpet cleaning Tampa

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #16 of Old 07-27-2012, 12:39 AM

What an amazing post! I am so excited that you wrote this, it really made my day. I totally belive in setting good cleaning habits. One of the best habits I have gotten in when it comes to cleaning carpets is to always remember to vacuum every single floor before I begin to clean it! It also helps when I remember to turn the machine on and all that other good stuff. One thing I have found on this forum is that you guys are so very helpful. I hope you all have very happy and profitable summers.
post #17 of Old 07-30-2012, 05:40 AM

Using deodorizer for carpet cleaning is essential to kill the harmful germs and to neutralize odors by deodorizing your carpet or household upholstery.

flood damage cleanup nyc
post #18 of Old 08-01-2012, 05:24 AM

Nice information thanks for sharing. I agree with your points. The most important task to carry out if you have carpet problem. Always try to keep carpet clean and dry and use white vinegar with a required amount of water and spray it onto the stain area, wipe with a paper towel for remove the dirt or germs area...
post #19 of Old 09-11-2012, 04:45 AM

good piece of information
post #20 of Old 09-14-2012, 08:19 AM

I think it doesn’t matter what is size of work it all requires is the professional treatment and care. I always prefer professional carpet cleaner to clean our house carpet because I don’t want to take any type of risk with carpet.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode