No more apartments for me - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-12-2013, 04:54 PM Thread Starter

No more apartments for me

I have finally got enough biz were I am not servicing apartments anymore. I always hated apts. No Money in apts. Most of the time you have to park far away then lug your equipment up a flight of cement stairs. NO MO APTS!

http://www.carpet-cleaning-pasadena-ca.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-14-2013, 03:32 AM

Hmmm......not sure i agree...

Why cut yourself short.. Every sale counts surely? Why not take on someone who will do just apartments for you? I.e if you get a phone call for an apartment clean should you really be turning it down? Why not offer it to a local company you could team up with who will do it or even a new employee.

Yes moving equipment can be a pain but clarity when making the booking on parking etc helps sometimes. For me allow the cost of carrying the equipment and up flights of stairs into your costs. i.e if it takes you 20 minutes then add this into your costs. If you have good customers they will understand the logic.

TLC Domestic Services LTD

Professional Carpet Cleaning & Domestic Cleaning in London

www.tlcdomesticservices.co.uk
post #3 of Old 04-15-2013, 10:43 AM

We will do apartments, we just charge them 25% more because they are usually not much fun. Plus we tell them we do not guarantee their deposit back. We hardly do appartments, they just don't want to pay for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-14-2013, 03:21 AM

apartments are rare. We don't have many at all requesting apartment cleanings

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode