Preparing for Professional Carpet Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By WHBest

post #1 of Old 09-21-2016, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

Preparing for Professional Carpet Cleaning

So you've decided to hire a professional carpet cleaning service to take care of your dirty floors. Here are a few things you should do before they arrive to ensure you get the most out of your money:

*Vacuum all of the loose debris so the professionals can focus on the soiled in dirt
*Dust your baseboards and air vents
*Remove all fragile items like lamps and knick-knacks from your furniture. Most carpet cleaners will move your furniture, but only if they are clear of breakable items
*Pick up all small items from your floors
*Point out areas of concern to the professional to make sure they focus on them
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-22-2016, 02:33 PM

post #3 of Old 09-23-2016, 07:45 AM

Hi WHBest, Thanks for sharing it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-29-2016, 07:10 AM

really sounds cool...
post #5 of Old 10-07-2016, 11:41 AM

Hi to all,

Carpetcleaningandwaterdamage is the famous and prominent manufacturing company for providing the high quality liquid for cleaning the carpet to the people. There are many people using the carpet in their homes but but they are unable to clean the carpet. Most of the people have used the ordinary products fir cleaning the carpet. As a result, the carpet will not go for longer. There are many professionals always ready and know the techniques for cleaning the carpet smoothly without any damage.They have used the machines and liquid for removing the stains, odors and particles from the carpet quickly.

Best regards
Saira Miller
post #6 of Old 10-29-2016, 12:53 PM

great advise, I started my carpet cleanign company in toronto and i read this forum all the time for great advise and tips!!
www.carpetcleaningtoronto.org
Carpet Cleaning Toronto
post #7 of Old 11-01-2016, 10:07 AM

Best Carpet Cleaning Methods

Carpet cleaning system is not all the same. In fact, there are lots of different ways to clean different types of carpet. What most of the people do not know is that carpet fibers are not every made the same, so certain types of carpet will require a various type of cleaning method. Certain cleansers may also be harmful to some carpet fibers while they work well for other types. So You need to find out first. Then you can clean easy your any kind of carpet on your house.
post #8 of Old 12-06-2016, 05:32 AM

I just read your forum, it is very beneficial for peoples. Because, I agree with you that we lost the luster of the carpet by providing home cleaning solution to stubborn stains.

Last edited by organicrugcleaners; 12-06-2016 at 05:49 AM.
post #9 of Old 12-06-2016, 05:50 AM

I read your blog is much helpful and informative stuff. You doing a great job.To increase the life of your carpet i suggest always hire professional carpet cleaners ..

Professional carpet cleaning philadelphia services with special offers and discount.
http://carpetcleaningsphiladelphia.com/
post #10 of Old 01-05-2017, 09:31 PM

Yep. Saves a lot of cleaning time.

SteamKleenToronto
Carpet Cleaning Toronto

Last edited by SteamKleenToronto; 01-05-2017 at 10:47 PM.
post #11 of Old 02-15-2017, 03:00 AM

Hi,I just visit your forum and found very innovative ideas and tips are there. Really great advice. I am also in the same trade for many years and I always suggest, hire professional cleaners as they are experienced for the carpet cleaning services that they deliver. They not only save your time but also guarantee that your carpet is hundred percent neat and clean. Good sharing.
post #12 of Old 02-16-2017, 02:04 PM

Great advice! Not many people do this.

Justin T
Southern Utah
http://freshndri.com/
post #13 of Old 03-06-2017, 12:42 AM

Thanks for the great advice. It does save a lot of time of the team.

But, when I hired a cleaning team - Mr. Homecare for my home cleaning purpose, they themselves covered all my delicate stuff, crockeries, did dusting, and made sure not to damage anything. They gave me back my property in a spick and span look.
post #14 of Old 03-11-2017, 06:41 PM

Great Tips on Preparing for Professional Carpet Cleaning

Great Tips on Preparing for Professional Carpet Cleaning!
post #15 of Old 03-20-2017, 04:25 AM

I would add that you should remove heavier furniture if you want the carpeting underneath to be cleaned as well. Most cleaners don't bother to do it because they already have a heavy-enough machine to look after, so this is the least the client can do to make his work a tad bit easier.
post #16 of Old 03-28-2017, 04:37 AM

I just visit your forum and found very innovative ideas and tips are there. Cleaning carpet is really a tedious job. You can clean your carpet by yourself but it will take a lot of time and chance of damage. You should take away heavier fixtures if you want the carpeting below to be cleaned as well. I always suggest, hire professional cleaners as they are experienced for the carpet cleaning services that they deliver. They not only save your time but also guarantee that your carpet is hundred percent neat and clean. You can rest assured that your carpet will be given the attention it deserves.
post #17 of Old 03-28-2017, 05:52 AM

It is a subject of study if we are going to hire a professional carpet cleaner
post #18 of Old 03-28-2017, 11:04 AM

Preparing for Professional Carpet Cleaning

I would like to add that it is also very important to declutter the room before the cleaners arrive. The cleaning technicians use long heavy hoses and cords, so it's important to remove all objects from the floor so that they don't get in the way.
Hope this helps !

Aseem Govil | Home Cleaning Expert @ A2Z End of Lease Cleaning
post #19 of Old 04-01-2017, 06:23 AM

That's great idea t hire professional clears for carpet cleaning. Because they every situation of our carpet. The one of the important thing that always we have to remember is cleaners should be a organic cleaners . Because of organic cleaners always use organic products to and save the outside environment and give eco friendly environment and carpet.

Professional carpet cleaning philadelphia services with special offers and discount.
http://carpetcleaningsphiladelphia.com/
post #20 of Old 04-18-2017, 03:16 AM

I just read your forum; it is very beneficial for peoples who require commercial carpet cleaning services. To increase the life of your carpet I always suggest hire professional carpet cleaners. As carpet cleaning professional are not licensed to move furniture. It is your responsibility to prepare for their arrival. The more furniture you get out of each room the better cleaning results you are going to get. One thing you should keep in mind that they are organic cleaners. One of the best benefits of Hiring professionals do to this job is the fact that it allows for cleaning to go without interrupting the core business of your company or organization.

Tags
carpet cleaning tips

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode