Professional Carpet Cleaning Service Is Really Beneficial? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-12-2012, 01:53 AM Thread Starter

Professional Carpet Cleaning Service Is Really Beneficial?

This is a question that enters the mind of most home owners whether to call in a professional carpet cleaning service or to rent out a machine and do the job yourself. Both the methods have their own pros and cons but hiring a professional service does have more advantages considering the level of cleaning and also products used for cleaning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-12-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyQuin06 View Post
This is a question that enters the mind of most home owners whether to call in a professional carpet cleaning service or to rent out a machine and do the job yourself. Both the methods have their own pros and cons but hiring a professional service does have more advantages considering the level of cleaning and also products used for cleaning.
Fortunately, most of our work is upscale residential and commercial but we will sometimes get asked what the difference is.

I ask them what their time is worth to them.

I explain to them that a Rug Doctor can't do the same job as a top rated truck mount unit can. I've had to replace the padding for people who have over wet their carpets with a rental machine.

I also explain that the cleaning solution we use are safer and more effective and won't contribute to re-soiling.
post #3 of Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

thanks for the answer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-16-2012, 12:48 AM

Better

· This is a question that enters the mind of most home owners whether to call in a professional carpet cleaning service or to rent out a machine and do the same thing.
post #5 of Old 10-16-2012, 03:49 PM

I have to agree with ftgjr, part of the expertise you get with a professional carpet cleaning company is that they not only know what chemical(s) is best to clean your carpet, but also how to best treat stains you may have as well... something you might not know on your own...
post #6 of Old 10-26-2012, 01:29 AM

We all know that cleaning carpets can be quite time consuming and tedious task, and in such situations taking help of professional carpet cleaning companies would be the best bet.
post #7 of Old 10-29-2012, 08:00 PM

The dirtiest carpet we see at my company http://freshcleanhome.com/carpet cleaning Orange County are do it your self jobs and dry cleaned. There is no better clean then a truck mounted steam clean with the rotary tool 360i. Nothing comes close!

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
post #8 of Old 11-01-2012, 02:41 AM

Carpet Cleaning methods depend on the type of carpet you have. The fabric and material of your carpet decides the method and chemicals used for them. Cleaning the carpets on your own by using traditional methods or machines brought on rent may be harmful for carpets as one is not fully aware of the correct method to be used. Therefore in such cases when you are not sure of what method to use and which one will be the best, you must seek the advice of professionals. They know the most appropriate method to be used for your carpets.
post #9 of Old 11-13-2012, 04:31 PM

Professional carpet cleaners will do a much better job on your carpet than rental units. We had one customer who rented a carpet cleaning machine to use in her home and it left large grease stains and the carpet was worse than when she started. We were called in to fix the mess, using our truckmounted unit. It gives a great clean for your carpet (Lincoln, Nebraska Area)

servprolincoln dot com
post #10 of Old 11-14-2012, 07:14 AM

post #11 of Old 12-04-2012, 11:54 AM

I agree that calling in a professional for the purpose of carpet cleaning would prove to be advantageous in the long run because if it is not cleaned properly at home then after some time the carpet would have plenty of stains on it and would also become a little smelly.
post #12 of Old 12-06-2012, 02:47 AM

Rent a machine and do the cleaning yourself- not a bad idea but you should have time as well as know to handling machine working. But if you don't have time then professional carpet cleaner does manage cleaning task for you.

Thanks & Regards
Orbit Group
Commercial cleaning in Perth

post #13 of Old 12-17-2012, 07:02 PM Thread Starter

thanks for your helpful tips and info i think they are useful for NEWBIES
post #14 of Old 12-19-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyQuin06 View Post
Definitely thought provoking, It is true that the equipment and method are the number one concerns. The other concern is that the job is done in a thorough and professional manner.
post #15 of Old 03-29-2013, 12:59 AM

I believe that home owners normally use soft brush or some cleaning products as well for cleaning them carpet. It's also another fact that hiring professionals for cleaning carpet can be more beneficial but, although moreover home owners denied to call professionals at home for cleaning carpet.

gym Flooring rolls
post #16 of Old 03-29-2013, 04:37 AM

Professional carpet cleaning is effective way to to improve appearance. wet carpet can not handle by home cleaning method in case of water flow .Emergency services provides the fastest cleanup and repair method.
any idea of wet carpet cleaning method in case of water flow ...
post #17 of Old 03-29-2013, 06:06 AM

In my experience most people who decide to make that call to a domestic service company have already decided that they need their carpets doing and the pros out weigh the cons. I often find that most people (unless a brand new customer) have considered or will consider having their carpets cleaning at some point throughout there life. We tend to have alot of repeat customers and even customers who have moved out of the area and still want to use our service as its trusted.

I would also say that most people who hire one of these off the shelf DIY carpet cleaning machines soon regret the poor performance of those machines and wish they never wasted their money. Unfortunately i think these machines are the ones which affect the decision to hire a professional service or not as those machines if not used correctly and i mean correctly will damage your carpets rather than make them clean.

TLC Domestic Services LTD

Professional Carpet Cleaning & Domestic Cleaning in London

www.tlcdomesticservices.co.uk
post #18 of Old 05-30-2013, 01:46 AM

In my opinion hiring a professional cleaning services are the better option, it includes many benefits and no need to keep the efforts on that process. They will do the everything, just we need to give the our requirements only, they will arrange the whole home as very cleanly.
post #19 of Old 06-12-2013, 02:34 AM

Professional Carpet Cleaning Service is Really Beneficial

Opting for Professional Carpet Cleaners can take a huge work load off your shoulders.They clean your carpet and rugs immaculately without bothering you and without throwing your normal routine work off gear.You can just sit back and relax while watching them do the work.
post #20 of Old 06-19-2013, 12:59 AM

You won't get the best result if you clean your carpet by yourself. Carpet cleaning is an art only professional home cleaning company can do it well. If you hire carpet cleaners like us you will get the best professional clean.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode