Ramen Noodle Soup Stain Removal? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

Old 01-10-2014, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Ramen Noodle Soup Stain Removal?

Long story short, there is Ramen noodle soup stain (that annoying neon yellow stuff) on my carpet, and I need it gone.I have a steam cleaner but I want to avoid having to get it all out and setting it up and try other options first. This has happened before, and it has been removed before (though I'm not sure how). I tried many various things from the internet, and after giving up, the next time I checked, it was gone.

In short I just need to know some way to get rid of Ramen noodle soup stains from a carpet, after it has been spilled.

On a side note, after having read some of the posts here, this forums seems more like a place for business questions than general household questions, so I apologize if this is out of place, and if it is please go ahead and remove it.

Anyways, any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetar View Post
Long story short, there is Ramen noodle soup stain (that annoying neon yellow stuff) on my carpet, and I need it gone.I have a steam cleaner but I want to avoid having to get it all out and setting it up and try other options first. This has happened before, and it has been removed before (though I'm not sure how). I tried many various things from the internet, and after giving up, the next time I checked, it was gone.

In short I just need to know some way to get rid of Ramen noodle soup stains from a carpet, after it has been spilled.

On a side note, after having read some of the posts here, this forums seems more like a place for business questions than general household questions, so I apologize if this is out of place, and if it is please go ahead and remove it.

Anyways, any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!
hmmm, ok, first call your steam cleaner and ask him how he got it out. Could be simple. Next, use something simple you would have around the house like, white distilled vinegar, an old white bath towel and a trigger sprayer. Put the vinegar in the sprayer, spray the area and BLOT with the towel.
No? Ok, Now you will need, a wet-dry shop vac, go to a janitorial supply store and get Stain Magic, this will be in two parts, follow the directions. Apply the Stain Magic to the stain, you should see the stain vanishing. Rinse with water by spraying from your trigger sprayer and Gently vac up the moisture. Please take your time and do NOT rub the carpet for to long. You can fray the carpet by rubbing to much and also try not to get the carpet soaking wet.
This should work, if the carpet looks a little brownish yellow after it drys, its ok, it just took to long to dry. Lightly spray some vinegar on the oxidized area and it should vanish quickly, blot with that old white towel.

I hope this works for you.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:22 AM

a white cloth into with vinegar solution and dab repeatedly, then press the cloth on the spot for a few seconds. leave it for a little bit time.. until its completely get dry.. then with little warm water with a cloth .. try it.. may this help.. and also can try with detergent

There is a lot to learn from here..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2014, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the responses guys, I'll try them out
Old 02-12-2014, 08:19 AM

Cleaning is very boring task but it is necessary for everyone. I have used good quality product for home cleaning otherwise i hire any good cleaning service provider.I always hire best pet stain cleaners for indoor carpets.

__________________________________________________ ________________
fetch4pets.com
Old 02-13-2014, 02:03 AM

You can use detergent vinegar solution to clean the stains from the carpet..
Old 02-13-2014, 11:52 AM

The best solution you could use to remove the ramen noodle stains from the carpet is to soak it properly with a solution of either vinegar and liquid soap or lemon juice and liquid soap.Leave it for some time and then wash it away with the help of a sponge.You might have to soak it a number of times to remove all the vinegar and liquid soap so that it does not destroy the fibers of the carpet.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:13 AM

Smile

hi,
This is classique chemdry, we handle Carpet and other Household cleaning. We understand your problems and are happy to help you 24x7. We provide professional cleaning services in Canberra and surrounding suburbs; catering to carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, rug cleaning, spot removal, pet urine odor removal, water damage restoration & fire damage.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:11 AM

Ramen Noodle

Iwould try and enzyme based cleaner first if the stain isn't very old will probably work. The would use a rinse after that and if any color is still there a professional oxidizer should take care of this. Hope this helps!

Drummond Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
http://www.drummondcarpetcleaning.co...Urbana-Il.html

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in