Remove the toughest stains - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-12-2011, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Remove the toughest stains

Genesis 950 is an idea cleaner for nearly every situation. Remove pet stains AND odors. Clean the toughest stains from carpet, rugs and upholstery. Eliminate grease, oil and tar from concrete and pavement.
Genesis 950 works with water to break the bonds of stains. Unlike most cleaners, Genesis 950 does not just lighten the stain, it actually lifts them.

TO REMOVE PET STAINS AND ODORS:

1. Clean stained area (furniture, carpet or rug) of any loose debris.
2. In a bucket, mix 1 part Genesis 950 to 7 parts warm water
3. Using a sponge, absorb the mixture of Genesis 950 and water
4. Squeeze excess mixture out of the sponge
5. With the sponge, wipe down any stained or dirtied area of the furniture, carpet or rug - do not wipe in a scrubbing manner, just gently wipe and let moisture from sponge absorb into the stain
6. Let the area you have wiped absorb the mixture - Genesis 950 is designed to work with water to soak into the stain and break the bonds of the stain, which then lift the stain from the surface. This is what will remove the stain and the smell.
7. After about 2 minutes the stain will be loosened and can be lifted from the surface
8. Empty your bucket and fill with straight water once you have cleaned all the dirty spots on your furniture, carpet or rug
9. Use a sponge with straight water to wipe off the cleaned areas
10. Allow furniture, carpet or rug to dry.

TO REMOVE GREASE, OIL & TAR FROM CONCRETE:

Genesis 950 works with water to soak into a stain and break the bonds of the stain. Once a stain's bonds have been broken, the stain can actually be lifted from the surface and removed. This makes cleaning concrete and flooring a quick and easy process. To properly remove grease and oil stains from concrete, mix 1 part Genesis 950 to 7 parts water. Apply this mixture to the stained concrete or flooring and let it soak into the surface for about 2 minutes. After it has soaked into the surface, use a push broom or scrub brush on the area. This will get the mixture into the stain and allow the bond of the stain to be broken. After scrubbing the area, power wash the surface with water and the stain will be removed. For heavier stains, the process may be repeated or the mixture may be allowed to soak on the stain for a longer duration of time.

TO CLEAN MICROFIBER:

Cleaning microfiber can be a never ending challenge. There are products however that will clean your upholstery without leaving rings, or damaging your furniture. Genesis 950 is a great cleaner for microfiber. Using about 1 part Genesis 950 to 7 parts water in a bucket, and then wiping the microfiber with a wet rag will eliminate the stains without leaving marks. Genesis 950 works with water unlike other cleaners because it breaks the bonds of the stains and allows them to lift from the surface of the material. Other cleaners and water do not break this bond. Therefore, the stains are not lifted from the surface when you use anything else. Instead they follow the water and remain in the fabric. Hence the rings left behind.

It's also idea for commercial cleaning. Impress your clients with carpet cleaning technology that will make them want you back again and again. For serious commercial cleaners, Genesis 950 is also available in 5 gallon cubes and 30 gallon drums.

Genesis 950 can also be used in a steam cleaner to give your entire home a professionally looking clean feel. Use the recommended amount of Genesis 950 as the steam cleaner instructs. For large areas, Genesis 950 is available in 2.5 cubes and 5 gallon cubes. These sizes are also ideal for commercial cleaners.

Cooper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-12-2011, 07:39 PM

Carpet cleaning Tampa

I would love to see the ingredients, some pretty bold claims made by this product, My carpet cleaning Tampa company would love a chemical the clean as well as claimed here. seems too good to be true but you never know.

Carpet cleaners Brandon Fl
Carpet Doctor
212 East Ross Ave.
Tampa fl 33602
(813)440-8335
post #3 of Old 10-13-2011, 05:29 AM

The product I use and sell is called Super Fresh and will clean any pet stain and remove the odor IMMEDIATELY. It will clean the stain not only in the carpet but also in the padding and the sub floor. so the odor CAN NOT return. SImply spray it on, agitiate with a bruh, mat with paper towels and your done. Best part about it is, the product is CERTIFIED GREEN and contains NO chemicals.

I use this product not only for carpet, tile and grout stains, but also for removing skunk odor in pets and houses.

Houston Texas most trusted source for pressure washing and roof cleaning services. Call or text 2818838470

Houston Texas Soft Wash Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing School
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-13-2011, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

The Genesis 950 is an amazing product. The ingredients are a trade secret, however the label is on www.amerikalstore.com. You might want to try a pint for yourself to see how well it works.

Cooper

Last edited by All Purpose Cleaner; 10-13-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: clarify which product
post #5 of Old 10-15-2011, 05:55 AM

Carpet Cleaners

You are gonna put us out of work. Come on man if the chemical is that easy to use then why people are going to need us.

Offers commercial and professional Carpet Cleaners London and Commercial Carpet Cleaning.
post #6 of Old 10-15-2011, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewl View Post
You are gonna put us out of work. Come on man if the chemical is that easy to use then why people are going to need us.
Takes more than a cleaning product to clean. 90% of my custmers have a pressure washer in their garage yet they call me. Anyone can buy their own DIY pest control products, yet pest control companies still thrive. People could clean their own house, yet the maid/house keeping service is thriving. You will always be needed, by the right customer.

Houston Texas most trusted source for pressure washing and roof cleaning services. Call or text 2818838470

Houston Texas Soft Wash Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing School
post #7 of Old 10-16-2011, 06:43 AM

I ordered some and will give a review once i use it on some dirty carpet.

Carpet Doctor
212 East Ross Ave.
Tampa fl 33602
(813)440-8335
post #8 of Old 10-31-2011, 05:22 AM

Cleaners London

I guess we have to see then why you are praising the product so much. I would definitely use it.

Offers commercial and professional Carpet Cleaners London and Commercial Carpet Cleaning.
post #9 of Old 11-01-2011, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanandgreen View Post
Takes more than a cleaning product to clean. 90% of my custmers have a pressure washer in their garage yet they call me. Anyone can buy their own DIY pest control products, yet pest control companies still thrive. People could clean their own house, yet the maid/house keeping service is thriving. You will always be needed, by the right customer.
Absolutely agree with you cleanandgreen. People will always need us. They might have professional cleaning machines and detergents just like ours, but if they don't know how to use them they will call us.

I love cleaning and gardening!
post #10 of Old 11-02-2011, 11:34 AM

Green is a thread in cleaning and living. You will soon discover that it is cheaper and healthier.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #11 of Old 11-14-2011, 04:45 AM

By using chemical my carpet becomes rough and i am not feeling comfortable.
can't satisfied with these type of service.
post #12 of Old 11-17-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGills View Post
By using chemical my carpet becomes rough and i am not feeling comfortable.
can't satisfied with these type of service.
More spam, does this site have no mods?

Carpet Doctor
212 East Ross Ave.
Tampa fl 33602
(813)440-8335
post #13 of Old 12-02-2011, 10:48 AM

Stain remover

Looks like very impressive stain remover here, but I've already have one which really helps me a lot to remove every kind of stain and spots whatever on clothes or on carpets. But this product is also one of the demands of the market.

Last edited by demon00seven; 12-12-2011 at 06:14 AM.
post #14 of Old 03-29-2012, 02:14 AM

Hi all purpose cleaner! You are providing great information regarding removing the toughest stains. These stains are removed in such a way;-Clean stained area, in a bucket, mix 1 part Genesis 950 to 7 parts warm water, Squeeze excess mixture out of the sponge, Allow furniture, carpet or rug to dry, etc. Thanks!
post #15 of Old 03-30-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmreed4311 View Post
More spam, does this site have no mods?
My favorite is the guys who sells the CC dumps here. HOW DOES NO ONE CATCH THAT!
post #16 of Old 04-13-2012, 07:39 PM

review on the product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmreed4311 View Post
I ordered some and will give a review once i use it on some dirty carpet.
let me know how the stuff works out. We use a lot of products and most work, but some do not.

Carpet Cleaning Concord CA
5 Star Carpet Cleaning
780 Oak Grove Rd Concord, CA 94518
http://www.carpetcleaningconcordz.com/
post #17 of Old 04-14-2012, 03:42 AM

actually there are products that are still best for each person that is why we came to the conclusion of haveng a loyal brand that is best among others.
post #18 of Old 04-14-2012, 10:06 AM

@Clean&Green - That superfresh stuff looks good. Not come across your stuff before, might have to give it a try on my car carpets. Smelling a bit too much of dog at the moment
post #19 of Old 04-15-2012, 01:07 PM

old dog smell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardFarns View Post
@Clean&Green - That superfresh stuff looks good. Not come across your stuff before, might have to give it a try on my car carpets. Smelling a bit too much of dog at the moment
So many times have we run into that "old dog smell". My customers want to cry when they tell me about it. I just smile and say that it is not a problem. You may want to try odor modifier by pro choice.

Carpet Cleaning Moraga
Mark White
Moraga CA. 94556
AgentClean Carpet Cleaning
post #20 of Old 04-16-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanandgreen View Post
This is my point exactly. Not everyone wants to do it themselves and you could give ten people the same equipment and chemicals and get ten different results.

Experience and know how count towards a lot

Tags
carpet stains , genesis 950 , pet stains , remove stains , stain remover

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode