"Safe" Chemical - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-23-2011, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

"Safe" Chemical

This is one thing I know Zero about, I have only had 1 person in the last year that ask about the chemical we used. And it wasn't even that she cared, it was cause of her dog had some problems with previous cleaners.

She had me use her own chemical that she had bought at a health food store, It obvieously never said how to mix it in a hydro force sprayer LOL So I just kind of guessed.. I told her before I agreed to even do that, I told her that I would not guarrentee the results.

Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-30-2011, 02:25 AM

We have to use the safe chemical for rug cleaning because the chemical is harmful for us and our enviourment if we use safe chemical then we clean our carpet eaisely . That is good for us and the carpet life so be careful about that .
post #3 of Old 10-13-2011, 10:31 AM

Safe Cleaner

If you are looking for a safe cleaner, you might want to try Genesis 950. While all cleaners can be considered toxic, Genesis 950 does not have ammonia, bleach or harsh damaging chemicals. It has a low VOC and is one of the few cleaners that complies with the environmentally based regulations such as those in states like California.

Genesis 950, even in concentrate form, has a lower VOC then most cleaners (even after they are watered down). Genesis 950 works with water to be absorbed into stains, break their bonds and lift them from the surface - all while deodorizing and killing any germs or bacteria in the carpet.

If you want to ensure your customers are getting a safe clean, you might want to try Genesis 950.

Cooper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-01-2011, 02:07 AM

There is no such thing as "safe chemical". If it is a chemical, it is not safe.
Anyway, try to use more eco-friendly and environmentally safe detergents.

I love cleaning and gardening!
post #5 of Old 11-01-2011, 03:36 AM

Some chemicals are safer. For example, hydrogen peroxide is not as toxic as bleach, but it is still less toxic, compared to traditional cleaning products.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #6 of Old 11-01-2011, 11:26 PM

"I am sorry, we have developed our chemicals through research and use. As such, we use only our chemicals. We do not know the safe dilution ratios for your chemical and could not accept the responsibility of using your chemicals."

" I am sorry, we have developed our chemicals through research and use. As such, our chemicals are proprietary and we do not sell or give our chemical away."
post #7 of Old 11-02-2011, 01:44 AM

These days you HAVE to use non toxic cleaners if you want the business...so many people are focused on green and eco friendly products right now so you have to offer what they want. Do some searching online because there are quite a few options..both the companies I rep use non toxic cleaning products so they are safe to be used around animals and children.

Good luck!

Sun Coast Cleaning & Restoration
SC Furniture Cleaners

"Clean carpets say a lot about a place"
post #8 of Old 11-14-2011, 04:26 PM

I'm totally agree with All personal cleaner! 950 genesis is much much good than others , it has no any side effect
I m damn sure!
post #9 of Old 05-16-2012, 01:54 AM

I would say that there are many ways that you can clean the carpet without chemical. Make your carpet clean through vacuum in twice a day, don't walk on the carpet with wearing a shoes, if any satins on carpet then immediate remove it by carpet remover. Club soda, ice cub, Vinegar and Baking soda will be useful to make your carpet clean.
post #10 of Old 05-16-2012, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick2011 View Post
This is one thing I know Zero about, I have only had 1 person in the last year that ask about the chemical we used. And it wasn't even that she cared, it was cause of her dog had some problems with previous cleaners.

She had me use her own chemical that she had bought at a health food store, It obvieously never said how to mix it in a hydro force sprayer LOL So I just kind of guessed.. I told her before I agreed to even do that, I told her that I would not guarrentee the results.

Do you buy your cleaning products at the supermarket, hardware stores or other mainstream outlets?

2. Do you spray air fresheners or hang air fresheners that weren’t bought in natural-living-type stores?

3. Do you use bleach in your laundry?

4. Do you use fragranced laundry products?

5. Do you use disinfectants?

6. Do you get headaches, rashes, or have trouble breathing when you clean?

7. Do you use a commercial oven cleaner?

8. Do you use commercial carpet cleaners?

9. Do you use mainstream-type commercial tub, tile and toilet cleaners?

10. Do you house a number of partially used cleaning products from commercial sources under your kitchen sink?

11. Does your furniture polish say “flammable?” Do you spray a commercial dusting product?

12. For all-purpose cleaning, do you use a mainstream commercial product

Count One Point for Every “Yes,” and Subtract One Point for Every “No.” and find out how safe you are.
post #11 of Old 05-19-2012, 09:36 PM

Yeah, there really isn't a safe chemical. That's an oxymoron!
post #12 of Old 05-21-2012, 12:01 AM

We use Procyon for all our green carpet cleaning clients and it works very well if mixed hot along with a hot truck mount. The powdered formula works the best.

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
post #13 of Old 05-21-2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
We use Procyon for all our green carpet cleaning clients and it works very well if mixed hot along with a hot truck mount. The powdered formula works the best.
Very nice information that you provide. But, I don't have any idea about the Procyon. Can you please tell me briefly discussion about Procyon and How can I use it? thanks for your appreciation.
post #14 of Old 05-24-2012, 06:54 AM

Its really a knowledgeable post. And its important to have a good and reputed cleaning products and these products should not effect anybody.
post #15 of Old 05-24-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melijack View Post
Its really a knowledgeable post. And its important to have a good and reputed cleaning products and these products should not effect anybody.
Hello melijack this is rubyluise here. I can understand that you should have knowledge about cleaning products. Can you please tell me what kind of cleaning products you used ?
post #16 of Old 05-30-2012, 01:52 AM

There are several carpet cleaning companies which can clean your carpets without any chemicals and that too environment friendly. Hence, always consider an eco-friendly carpet cleaning company to get your carpets cleaned safely for you and your family.
post #17 of Old 06-01-2012, 01:26 AM

If you are look intended for a secure cleaner, you strength desire to attempt origin. at the same time as all cleaners can be careful toxic, do not contain, bleach or cruel harmful chemicals.
post #18 of Old 06-02-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlesscleaning02 View Post
If you are look intended for a secure cleaner, you strength desire to attempt origin. at the same time as all cleaners can be careful toxic, do not contain, bleach or cruel harmful chemicals.
Thanks for your suggestion. A harmful chemical will not be apply for cleaning, I heard somewhere about vinegar. Is it safe chemical to use for cleaning?
post #19 of Old 06-29-2012, 03:43 AM

Actually, simple hand-cleaning paste works very well on rust spots. I cleaned one tabletop micrometer (comparator) with Loctite hand cleaning paste, worked great. After that, wipe with wet cloth and then with dry cloth.

chicago damage restoration
post #20 of Old 07-03-2012, 08:40 AM

I recommended only green cleaning products for keeping my home extremely clean and safe. It can be a very easy to use and also eco-friendly.I never used any chemical products for cleaning home equipments like furniture, carpet and others.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode