This is one thing I know Zero about, I have only had 1 person in the last year that ask about the chemical we used. And it wasn't even that she cared, it was cause of her dog had some problems with previous cleaners.
She had me use her own chemical that she had bought at a health food store, It obvieously never said how to mix it in a hydro force sprayer LOL So I just kind of guessed.. I told her before I agreed to even do that, I told her that I would not guarrentee the results.
Discount Carpet Remnants
identifying your chemical quality is very important as it is becoming a part of our life.
i found a question-ire on the web and sharing with you
Do you buy your cleaning products at the supermarket, hardware stores or other mainstream outlets?
2. Do you spray air fresheners or hang air fresheners that weren’t bought in natural-living-type stores?
3. Do you use bleach in your laundry?
4. Do you use fragranced laundry products?
5. Do you use disinfectants?
6. Do you get headaches, rashes, or have trouble breathing when you clean?
7. Do you use a commercial oven cleaner?
8. Do you use commercial carpet cleaners?
9. Do you use mainstream-type commercial tub, tile and toilet cleaners?
10. Do you house a number of partially used cleaning products from commercial sources under your kitchen sink?
11. Does your furniture polish say “flammable?” Do you spray a commercial dusting product?
12. For all-purpose cleaning, do you use a mainstream commercial product
Count One Point for Every “Yes,” and Subtract One Point for Every “No.” and find out how safe you are.