Stain removal needed - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-02-2009, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

Stain removal needed

Iíve recently started bringing my dog to my girlfriends house because I donít want to leave him home alone. For some reason, he doesnít like it there. Every time we go and visit, he marks the same corner in the kitchen. Itís really gross and the odor is getting worse because he keeps going there. I heard about enzyme based Pet Stain Removalbut Iím unsure about it. Maybe a more traditional Traditional SolutionWould be better. Iíve also found so many Products online, I donít know what to choose!. Does anyone have any preferences of their own?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-03-2009, 12:36 PM

Prochem do a great range of products for odours of that kind
post #3 of Old 04-13-2009, 03:10 PM

odor

I have had good luck using ODO BAN...You can purchase it at Home Depot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-15-2009, 01:30 PM

I just forwarded you problem to my Cleaning Experts, I am sure they can help you or you can also talk to them
________
ZOLOFT INJURY LAWYER

Last edited by mikerike; 09-15-2011 at 08:29 AM.
post #5 of Old 05-10-2009, 05:16 AM

Maybe you should consult a cleaning expert before trying to use cleaning agents...
Or if you don't want to spent much time hiring professional cleaners then just be careful using cleaning agents and read carefully the instructions before applying.
post #6 of Old 05-15-2012, 10:06 PM

Pet urine stains and odors are best left to professionals like mission viejo carpet cleaning as they will need subsurface pad flushings as well as truckmounted extraction process to really get rid of the attending odors and stains.

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
post #7 of Old 05-16-2012, 08:01 AM

I agree with extremesteam, as one should meet with the carpet cleaning professional before attempt to use cleaning agents. They are well trained in carpet stain removal so that, they will easily remove the stains without any damage to the carpet.
post #8 of Old 05-18-2012, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashinisherin View Post
I agree with extremesteam, as one should meet with the carpet cleaning professional before attempt to use cleaning agents. They are well trained in carpet stain removal so that, they will easily remove the stains without any damage to the carpet.

Well, I am also agree that before using any cleaning agents, one should consult the carpet cleaning professional. As they are well trained they are only person who can assist in cleaning stain.
post #9 of Old 08-10-2012, 01:14 AM

Always consult a carpet cleaner before using anything on the stain as some carpet cleaning product will actually set the stain in the carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
post #10 of Old 08-17-2012, 04:28 AM

Well i suggest you should use white vinegar and baking soda with a little bit water mix up all ingredients in a spray bottle and spray it on a stained area and soaked with a paper towels and newspaper to remove pet stains. If the stain still remaining then use hydrogen peroxide directly on the stain area. Hopefully it will works..
post #11 of Old 08-18-2012, 08:27 AM

According to me you must consult with carpet cleaning experts that what you should do to remove stain from carpet. However, you should mark all those areas that are dirtier and apply detergent solution with proper mixture of dishwashing liquid and make sure that you are using warm water instead of hot water.
post #12 of Old 08-24-2012, 07:36 AM

using deodorizer for carpet cleaning is essential to kill the harmful germs and to neutralize odors by deodorizing your carpet or household upholstery.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode