What brand of carpet cleaner do you like best? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-07-2007, 01:27 AM Thread Starter

What brand of carpet cleaner do you like best?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-07-2007, 12:22 PM

I think my name gives my vote away. We use o.p machines. We do have a hwe porty but rairly do we use it. Thanks
post #3 of Old 03-07-2007, 11:48 PM

I use a lot of Prochem's stuff and Bridgepoint pre-spray. It's hard to beat Prochem, but their pre-spray has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years. I used to use ultrapac but now it foams quite a bit and costs a lot more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-12-2007, 11:30 PM

Prochem seems to have the best products for spoting but a little bit expensive. Pros choice does a good job and has very good instructions on the container, but there performance is not consistant.
post #5 of Old 05-13-2007, 12:16 AM

I do not have a problem with consistency from Pro's Choice, but many of thier products will most likely be banned shortly due to restrictions on chemicals. They must be "California Compliant" which I'm told many of the products from P.C. are not. Thier red stain remover is the best I have used so far. I don't use many other products from them.

az
post #6 of Old 06-24-2007, 12:07 PM

I also am O.P. and use the chems from vacaway or Carpet Care Systems. I have a HWE spotter for rinsing residual after spotting.
post #7 of Old 05-09-2012, 11:02 PM

Our company carpet cleaning Tampa uses green cleaning products and we really like for truck mount steam cleaning carpet a product called Procyon. It works really well even on the dirtiest of carpets.

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
post #8 of Old 05-10-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Cleaning Service View Post
I used Hoover steamvac carpet cleaner which is more easier for me to doing a carpet cleaning.It is light and assemble and more effective. It gives very effective result through my carpet and It looks really new as just buy from store.
post #9 of Old 05-10-2012, 06:04 AM

Hoover Steam-Vac and Bissell Power Steamer are good carpet cleaners to work with. But going green cleaning is the best way of providing you with a safe and healthy environment. The use of environmentally friendly products and equipment, removes dirt and allergens trapped in your carpets, in addition to making them look great.
post #10 of Old 05-10-2012, 06:12 AM

I like the Hoover Vacuums carpet cleaner. I have got it very useful cleaner. I believe that cleaning process can be do better through expertise advice. As, I have taken the professional hotel chandelier cleaners fro chandelier cleaning, who offered me best services for cleaning. I think we should go through the professional cleaners, who can help you with best cleaning products and services.
post #11 of Old 05-10-2012, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashinisherin View Post
Hoover Steam-Vac and Bissell Power Steamer are good carpet cleaners to work with. But going green cleaning is the best way of providing you with a safe and healthy environment. The use of environmentally friendly products and equipment, removes dirt and allergens trapped in your carpets, in addition to making them look great.
I really appreciate your thoughts about Hoover steam-vac. I am using the same since many months. It is durable and easy to use. Thanks for your review.
post #12 of Old 07-20-2012, 04:16 AM

Hoover SteamVac with Clean Surge F5914-900

Pros

* Cleans more effectively than other models
* Leaves carpet less wet than other products do
* reasonably priced
* Built-in heater
Cons

* Plastic pieces can break

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode