What carpet spotter do you leave your customers? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-13-2012, 06:53 AM Thread Starter

What carpet spotter do you leave your customers?

We have been using Procyon, from Plus Manufacturing, for many years. Procyon has no odor and won't leave any residue. Our customers love it. We have it private labeled and give a bottle to our customers free with every appointment. We will also drop off a bottle to customers that clean at least once a year, for free.

Fred T. Gruber Jr.
On The Spot Carpet Care

Serving Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina and Raleigh NC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-20-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftgjr View Post
We have been using Procyon, from Plus Manufacturing, for many years. Procyon has no odor and won't leave any residue. Our customers love it. We have it private labeled and give a bottle to our customers free with every appointment. We will also drop off a bottle to customers that clean at least once a year, for free.
Well done Ftgir, we also leave our customers with a spot cleaner. We use Performance CBS in the powder form. I will leave a teaspoon in a packet with instructions and our company name. This makes one gallon of spot cleaning solution. This is in a ready to mail out package so that when our customers what more we can just send it by mail.
post #3 of Old 12-21-2012, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck blanton View Post
Well done Ftgir, we also leave our customers with a spot cleaner. We use Performance CBS in the powder form. I will leave a teaspoon in a packet with instructions and our company name. This makes one gallon of spot cleaning solution. This is in a ready to mail out package so that when our customers what more we can just send it by mail.
Yes. People love free stuff. Anything you leave them is a nice reminder of your great service. People tend to have short memories. Even if you do a great job, they can quickly forget about you. You want to be the last carpet cleaner they ever need!

Fred T. Gruber Jr.
On The Spot Carpet Care

Serving Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina and Raleigh NC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-22-2012, 02:22 PM

We give them just about the same, something that isn't volatile and doesn't require extraction is perfect. I would like to be able to leave a little bit of enzyme spotter with my pet customers since it would ultimately make my job easier.
post #5 of Old 01-06-2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
We give them just about the same, something that isn't volatile and doesn't require extraction is perfect. I would like to be able to leave a little bit of enzyme spotter with my pet customers since it would ultimately make my job easier.
Perfect!!! We do the same, leave a little something simple for our customers to use and let them know they can call us for advice.

Carpet Cleaning Concord CA
5 Star Carpet Cleaning
780 Oak Grove Rd Concord, CA 94518
http://www.carpetcleaningconcordz.com/
post #6 of Old 07-14-2013, 04:26 AM

I tried spot out by jon don and was not happy with it. We are switching to interlink supply

Tags
apex carpet cleaning , spotter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode