What's the best truck mount? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-11-2012, 08:48 PM Thread Starter

What's the best truck mount?

I am going to be getting a new/ used Truck mount soon for my company Los Angeles carpet cleaning and I would like to hear some opinions on the most reliable, reasonable, great vac and heat machines. This will be used for carpet cleaning in Pasadena as well. Thanks for all the help guys.

Trojan Carpet Care
504 Del Monte st
Pasadena, Ca, 91103
(626) 393-5965
http://trojancarpetcare.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-11-2012, 08:53 PM

Well, they are not the least expensive, that's for sure but, I have used exclusively ProChem machines for 18 years and have been thrilled with them. I now have the Apex machines for my company carpet cleaning mission viejo. They have Kubota motors that are unbreakable, are water cooled yet still don't have any computer to go wring or fuel injection problems. We have been carpet cleaning in orange county for 5 years with these machines alone now. They are awesome!

Pacific Ocean Carpet Care
43 woodswallow lane
Aliso Viejo, Ca, 92656
(949) 230-5496
http://freshcleanhome.com/
post #3 of Old 07-11-2012, 09:01 PM

We at Tampa carpet cleaning are also using a Prochem machine and it rocks! Cost me more but I love it. I bought my new for $12,000 or so. Worth every penny as I'm sure it will last me many years. The heat on the machine is awesome! The vacuum at 100 ft which oa most my setups is more then enough. I did a carpet cleaning in lutz the other day at 200 ft with no problem and still had great vac & heat.

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-14-2012, 02:28 AM

This is very good that you are using truck to store junk. It represents your professional look if you use truck for junk removal while some companies do this work by using big dustbin.

Last edited by katty; 07-14-2012 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode