Why Floor Steam Cleaners are Beneficial!! - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-31-2012, 08:13 AM Thread Starter

Why Floor Steam Cleaners are Beneficial!!

Steam cleaner machines provide great benefits at home or business. Steam floor cleaners are able to clean surfaces at home effectively. Kitchens, bathrooms and flooring can be cleaned well with a steam floor cleaner. The professional steam cleaners are able to perform well on different kinds of floor including hardwood, ceramic and laminate. Unlike traditional mop technique, steam cleaners are more advanced and faster. The best part of using a steam floor cleaner is its ability to clean, disinfect and dry the floor at the same time making it convenient for the user.

The dry steam emitted from the steam floor cleaner helps kill all the bacteria to make the surrounding area healthier. The steam emanates from the cleaning equipment at high temperatures so through natural a process it can eliminate the bacteria. No toxic chemicals are used for the purpose of cleaning as the steam heat itself can disinfect the floor and remove the bacteria. The result is a shining floor after the usage of steam cleaning machines. The super heated water in the cleaner can efficiently remove the grease, grime, mold, mildew and allergens so there is none to match the performance of steam floor cleaners.

If you want a deeper cleaning of floors then go for steam floor cleaners.

Thanks
chemicaldirect.ie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-02-2012, 04:50 AM

Yes these are very good.Steam cleaner help to clean more deeply and effectively.

Can steam cleaner clean carpet? I have just started a carpet cleaning business.IF it works for carpet cleaning seattle yelp, seattle carpet cleaning or carpet cleaning seattle ,I will take one.
post #3 of Old 09-02-2012, 04:52 AM

I know that it is for floor.I just want to know, can I use it for cleaning carpet or not?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-20-2014, 11:14 AM

Steam cleaning is fine

I have been experimenting with steam cleaning the floor and I do like it. It takes some getting used to. You have to master the technique properly. If you are used to mopping really fast with a wet mop, it can hard to go really slow with a steam mop. You have retrain yourself. It feels strange not to use cleansers, like you are forgetting something. You also need to have a steam mop with controls and an on-off switch, cheaper is not better with steam cleaners! One thing I really like is the scent it leaves behind, so fresh and clean.

Learn how to Start a cleaning business with the Cleaning Up Business System. Better than a franchise at a fraction of the cost! Since 2004 we have helped hundreds start their own cleaning service.
post #5 of Old 01-28-2014, 12:23 AM

Can anyone tell me the cost of steam cleaners??
post #6 of Old 02-05-2014, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryrosh View Post
Can anyone tell me the cost of steam cleaners??

I can confirm about the uk steam cleaning price.. but mostly it depends on the area and length of the room ,,like most of them uses WL (wide and length) measure and square feet charges..
and some clearer charge a little bit more for moving in room stuff..

There is a lot to learn from here..
post #7 of Old 02-05-2014, 10:23 AM

Floor steam cleaners are more effective than other conventional cleaners even compared with vacuum since they have the ability to penetrate floor pores where most dirt and soil sediments are located. You can actually use steam cleaners in carpet, hard-wood flooring, or even tiled flooring.
post #8 of Old 07-08-2014, 12:27 AM

Steam cleaning is good for removing tough stains. In popularity, it is a solution for removing bacteria and grease, as well as helping to remove dust mites and allergens in the home. Many steam cleaners come with attachments, you can buy according to your need and requirements. I had a steam cleaner which is good for three purposes mop, handheld and cylinder in shape.
post #9 of Old 08-14-2014, 03:20 AM

Yes they are very beneficial. I bought one from ecocleancares.
post #10 of Old 10-07-2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronpy View Post
I know that it is for floor.I just want to know, can I use it for cleaning carpet or not?
yes coursers you can!!
post #11 of Old 10-09-2014, 03:46 PM

I'm in the cleaning business. A few of my clients request there high traffic area to be serviced once a quarter. I usually use a Carpet Extractor but I'm thinking about using a steam cleaner. Can anybody tell me the difference between the two and which one is better?
post #12 of Old 10-10-2014, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrant2103 View Post
I'm in the cleaning business. A few of my clients request there high traffic area to be serviced once a quarter. I usually use a Carpet Extractor but I'm thinking about using a steam cleaner. Can anybody tell me the difference between the two and which one is better?
A Carpet Extractor can use several techniques: dry extraction, hot water extraction or dry foam. A steam cleaner uses only steam. The vacuum function remains the same for both, but IMO, a carpet extractor is better then a steam cleaner. It wouldn't hurt though to have both in your cleaning arsenal.
post #13 of Old 10-10-2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronpy View Post
You can but you will need to remove the soil that you just steamed and vacuuming alone won't do it.
post #14 of Old 10-10-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrant2103 View Post
An extractor is most commonly used for hot water extraction and hot water extraction is what the carpet manufacturers recommend. An extractor is best for carpet.

A steam cleaner uses steam and does not extract. You need to wipe the area that has been steamed with a cotton towel or microfiber pad while or immediately after steaming several times until you do not see any more soil transfer. Ideally while steaming. A steam cleaner is best for hard surfaces.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode