Why Winter is the best time to clean your carpet filter. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-28-2012, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Why Winter is the best time to clean your carpet filter.

Did you know that your carpet is the biggest filter, in your home or office. It can trap all type of pollutants like cooking grease, nicotine, pet dander and other allergens. Here are a some reasons why you need to clean your carpets, especially in the Winter months.

Allergies: We tend to spend more times indoors, during the cold Winter month. A good deep cleaning will remove those pollutants, helping to bring you and you family, or co-workers, allergy relief.

Germs: Spending more times indoors means that we are more likely to spread germs from cold viruses. Cleaning your carpets and upholstery will help to create a healthier indoor air environment.

More traffic: Carpets and upholstery get more use during the Winter months. Regular cleaning will help you protect your investment

Fred T. Gruber Jr.
On The Spot Carpet Care

Serving Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina and Raleigh NC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-12-2013, 03:30 AM

Thanks for those great tips. I have to admit I have never thought of these things. But next year I plan to hire professionals such as those cleaners Wandsworth. Check here their prices and the services they provide including carpet cleaning.
post #3 of Old 03-12-2013, 01:41 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-12-2013, 11:26 AM

Oh, what a nice thing to know about. By the way, we do ours when the spring rains have slowed and there's not so much mud and flower petals started to track in, and the house smells fresh. Then we do it again for the holidays, just before the thanksgiving. That holds us through until the late spring again.
post #5 of Old 03-14-2013, 09:31 AM

Hey thanks for this tips I got several points for carpet cleaning from here which will surely give my carpets long lives.
post #6 of Old 03-16-2013, 01:38 PM

Thanks for nice stuff.Carpet cleaning had been a real trouble for me.
post #7 of Old 03-18-2013, 11:01 PM

cleanting at winter time?

Ahhhh, ok. Cleaning at winter time because its the holiday season and lots of people have company over? Really anytime of the year is good, we are busy all the time.
post #8 of Old 03-19-2013, 02:52 AM

Eventually, I believe that we must keep clean carpet daily because it contains germs which spreads allergies towards the people. So, I think that cleaning carpet regularly is ideally good.

gym Flooring rolls
post #9 of Old 04-25-2013, 09:45 PM

Good to know
post #10 of Old 05-28-2013, 01:44 AM

Nice information regarding the carpet cleaning, this one contains the lots of germs and dust. That should be clean at regularly, then we can live healthy life. in market there are several service providers are there to clean it.
post #11 of Old 06-19-2013, 05:25 AM

I am pretty sure that you should have your carpets cleaned and upholstery cleaned whenever it is dirty however i do see your point on Winter being a better time but surely it is just whenever it is dirty you clean them. Just seems like minor reasons is all not saying its not true

Hello my name is Hugh Armstrong and I work for a company called Champion Cleaning Services who provide cleaning services in Warrington, carpet cleaning in Warrington & commercial cleaning in Warrington.

Tags
apex carpet cleaning , indoor air quality

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode