The Best Floor Cleaner Ever! - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

Old 03-25-2014, 12:23 AM Thread Starter

The Best Floor Cleaner Ever!

Hi guy! If you are wondering to get the best floor cleaner ever found... take a look at the website thebestfloorcleaner dot com and try it, you will never regret!

Together, we can make a better living environment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2014, 07:01 AM

I like Bio Clean and Bio Loo ..... Both are really a good products.....
Old 04-29-2014, 12:50 PM

If you want a deep down shine and something else to polish and wax the floors, be sure that you know exactly what type of product you need to use. Know your floor type. Do your research and ask if you aren't sure of suffer the consequences.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2014, 01:54 AM

It may be best floor cleaner company, but you have to select a cleaner company according to your need and requirements. Notes on various things before choosing any cleaning company at which type of cleaning you want wet or dry, knows about your tile, floor or carpet very well.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:07 AM

Best floor cleaner

Bona is the most requested as far as specialized products. Diluted Windex is the most recommended by far and is what we use when the customer has no preference.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidInSaintLouis View Post
Bona is the most requested as far as specialized products. Diluted Windex is the most recommended by far and is what we use when the customer has no preference.
Diluted windex on what? Tile and grout flooring? Just out of curiosity, as a general cleaner (maid) what is your process for cleaning tile and grout flooring? Do you recommend your clients to have a deep cleaning yearly by a pro?
Old 03-07-2015, 05:03 PM

We offer various options regarding floor care with each type floor requiring a different process of course. 75% of floors we encounter lately have been Hard Wood Flooring or Manufactured Wood flooring.

For weekly maintenance on wood or manufactured wood flooring, we most often use diluted Windex or Bona. The former being inexpensive and works well and it's the most requested method by our customers. When needed we use a low speed buffing machine with polishing pad to remove dirt, other debris or scuff marks then we use a cotton bonnet to shine the floor. Our most thorough method is top-coating which involves application of a new polyurethane finish. We clean and screen the floor to get off the original coating then apply a new polyurethane finish. Each customer’s home is unique and each has their own requests and preferences. We do our best to explain the options available and give them the information needed to decide on a particular process.

For regular Tile & Grout cleaning, we use a deck brush with warm water and a cleaning solution then mop as usual. We find this generally maintains the cleanliness for our weekly or biweekly customers Tile and Grout and usually keeps the floors clean enough throughout the year that no additional service is needed. On the occasions that additional service is needed, we pre-spray, rotary scrub then either mop or use our portable extraction machines to remove any remaining moisture.

Carpets are vacuumed during each cleaning which is generally weekly or biweekly. A deeper cleaning is recommended by us as well as the manufacturers using agitated hot water extraction (vacuum, prespray, shampoo) and is recommended every 6 months to a year on average. We offer agitated hot water extracted cleaning every year as well as spotting whenever it's needed (urine or food spills) plus once a year stain protection as a free perk to our regular weekly or biweekly customers as long as we are notified 24 hours ahead of time and the service is done during their scheduled cleaning.

We try to have the ability to provide any service to our customers in-house so that we never have to recommend or pay any outside service. If we don't have it, we try our best to get it. I remember when we first started out Id bring along my rotary car buffer I bought at Walmart for $10. Any type and material of bonnet can be purchased online with a little searching. It was bit slow but it worked and it allowed us to offer an additional service to our customers.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:02 PM

Cool. I asked because some of the poorest looking commercial tile and grout floors i have seen were "maintained" by cleaning services using harsh products and not cleaning properly. Sounds like you run a pretty good operation.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:11 PM

Old 05-01-2015, 07:29 AM

Hire Janitorial Services

Professional janitors have experience in cleaning restaurants, bakeries, gymnasiums, clubs, offices, and many other types of properties. You can hire them for your office if you are facing problem. Leave the dirty work to them so you can focus on what you do best.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:58 PM

What I'm about to tell you happened just this year, started in January.

We have had this account since 2007. All dark pergo throughout the house. We have used Bruce on it since day 1 and it has always SHINED. Customer decides she is going to become a cleaner (in her mind) and buys the Bona kit. After we had cleaned 1 time I thought it looked a little dull (we clean every 2 weeks). After the 2nd cleaning I was doing a quality check and I said, "Kristi, I'm not sure why your floor is getting a pearl glaze on it". She said, "Oh, I bought Bona and Miranda (daughter) and I have been using it a lot". So I took her over by the front door and pointed towards the back of the house and said, "See how dull and glazed over it looks now?". So she showed me where she kept the Bona and I took it out to the trash can and threw it away and told her the next time she gets any smart ideas to call me first so I can tell her NO!!

Now I know when I go in to houses and they have a dull glaze what they've been using. In my company we have certain products we use and customers do not get a choice. They pay top dollar for ME to be the professional and make those decisions.

As for Windex...... wow, I thought they stopped making that crap years ago! Why would anyone buy that in 2015?
Old 06-05-2015, 06:38 AM

Are you happy with the way your tiles look? Do you hate cleaning and maintaining it? Are you fed up of losing a fight trying to keep the grout clean? Do you need a professional to come and clean your tiles for you? Expert #tileandgroutcleaning services is what you need.

PCS Fort Lauderdale offer elevated value carpet cleaning, area rug, hardwood floor cleaning services.

http://www.pcsfortlauderdale.com/
tile and grout cleaning
Old 08-27-2019, 04:12 AM

Do you need a good vacuum to clean the hard floors at home but you do not have the time or the urge to read all the reviews that might help you decide? We have done this for you so we can help you choose wisely. Choose from the best tile floors and pet hair vacuum list. They also provide a comparison table that make your cleaning task effectively and quickly.
Old 08-27-2019, 08:21 AM

I always go with Bio Clean - they have quality products.
Old 10-10-2019, 01:30 AM

Bona Tile & Grout Cleaning Products are more suitable for the domestic market. I have used the whole range, great maintainers but not very good heavy duty floor cleaners. There are much better options out there.

Commercial & Domestic Carpet Cleaning Services

Tags
the best floor cleaner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in