Finazzle grout cleaner - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-29-2006, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

Finazzle grout cleaner

Does anyone know where I can buy Finazzle grout cleaner in bulk? That stuff is simply amazing and though I've tried other products, nothing works like this. I know I can buy it on line but I'm looking for a deal. Anybody??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-29-2006, 01:56 PM

Have you tried ordering straight from the company? www.finazzle.com/prod_cg.html at the bottom of the page they have a wholesale price listed

If they require you to have a resell license and you don't want to hassle with it, let me know and I can see if I can broker a deal thru our purchasing alliance to get the wholesale pricing for you.
post #3 of Old 12-29-2006, 10:44 AM

Send a message via AIM to 2Sisterzjtl Send a message via Yahoo to 2Sisterzjtl
Can this be used on commercial accounts? Theresa, were you able to get the wholesale pricing?

Thanks,
Linda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-29-2006, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Sisterzjtl View Post
Can this be used on commercial accounts? Theresa, were you able to get the wholesale pricing?

Thanks,
Linda
Yes, it can be used on commercial accounts and no I was not asked to further seek out the wholesale pricing on her/ anyones behalf. I am still open to doing so for this product or any other if anyone is truly interested. That goes for all lines of cleaning or service work, if enough people are interested in an item let me know and I can work on getting better pricing thru the purchasing alliance.
post #5 of Old 12-29-2006, 02:26 PM

Ok Theresa thanks. I will have to share this info with everyone and maybe we can get some deals rolling. I think I am going to give it a try and see how good it works.

Linda
post #6 of Old 01-14-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevery Lo View Post
Does anyone know where I can buy Finazzle grout cleaner in bulk? That stuff is simply amazing and though I've tried other products, nothing works like this. I know I can buy it on line but I'm looking for a deal. Anybody??
For what it's worth there are plenty of cleaners that work better than finazzle. It's definitely one of the better phosphoric acid based cleaners available at the store but if you're buying any real quantity there are much much better options.
post #7 of Old 01-14-2007, 11:48 PM

what do you recommend diego? I prefer to work with a couple of hydrogen peroxide based grout cleaners that I have found, myself
post #8 of Old 01-15-2007, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.peterson View Post
what do you recommend diego? I prefer to work with a couple of hydrogen peroxide based grout cleaners that I have found, myself

Hydrogen peroxide cleaners work well on lighter color grouts...I think that is because hydrogen peroxide removes color/lightens things.

For a good phosphoric acid cleaner I would try This Old Grout's "easy etch" cleaner. You'll notice the grout line start to fizzle just like finazzle and it's probably a fraction of the price.

www.thisoldgrout.com
post #9 of Old 01-16-2007, 04:51 AM

Thanks Diego,

Ya know, this grout has never been cleaned. These floors have been there for like 30 years and the grout is black. It is suppose to be white The tile is also starting to crack and pull away from the wall. Im kinda stumped. Not sure what to do since the dang place is falling apart Its like they dont care. Really upsets me sometimes. I would like to make it look better, but would be on my own time. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Linda
post #10 of Old 01-16-2007, 11:02 AM

Linda

Be fore-warned that Grout cleaning can be very labor intensive, especially if you are doing it for free If you are intent on doing it I would do just a small sample in some corner to show the powers to be in this organization what they can have if they were to come outta pocket for a few more dollars for your efforts
post #11 of Old 01-11-2008, 12:19 PM

I don't know about you guys but there isn't any labor to speak of with the Finazzle product. You just spray it on and wipe it off. It's amazing; and worth every penny.
post #12 of Old 01-12-2008, 11:06 AM

Peroxide, just the pharmacy grade...I purchase it in a big 2 bottle pack at Costco, works great on some grout issues. Load it into a spray bottle & apply to the grout lines but one of my clients bought a product that was supposed to do the job...and it hasn't in their shower. Can't remember the name of it but it was a waste of their money.

What products did you have success with T? I want to stay eco-friendly and do have a couple of clients that need serious help. One is my landlord. Dairy farm, mudroom that catches all of the poopy, muddy dairy dirt in the unsealed grout. They want to clean it & seal it & if I can help them out, I would like to. They shoul have sealed before they moved in and now it's a 'brown grout' mess.

Am doing a bit of research and will be back with links to "green cleaning" grout. LOL, I have my 2 grandsons here today and it might be a while. But am seriously interested in what works without using harsh chemicals on grout.

suzi

Last edited by suzikg; 01-12-2008 at 11:11 AM.
post #13 of Old 01-12-2008, 12:43 PM

I personally have had wonderful success with both peroxide as you stated for lighter soiled grout and Hillyard's Green degreaser for more heavily soiled grout

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode