Living room Decoration - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-13-2010, 01:40 AM Thread Starter

Living room Decoration

This is particularly good to bear in mind if you have children. Now it doesn't mean that you have to stick with, say homely decorating ideas, if you have kids, after all there are very modern living room decors that can be made into enticing places, even for children.

Just make sure that the furniture is comfortable and there are other things that can be done rather than sit and talk or watch T.V. a book case in the living room in a great accent not just for kids and the family but also for your guests.

Many people opt for the magazine rack or a few books on the coffee table, but as much as space would allow, small book cases are great ways to store reading books and coloring books so that you and your family can spend some quality time in the living room doing so relaxing activities.

More great decorating ideas for a living room are an entertainment unit. Even if you do not use your living room as a TV or recreational room, it is still a great idea to outfit your space with a small unit that at least contains a music player.

Your guests will be awfully appreciative of the soft music in the background when conversations run aground and turn into awkward silences. Many living rooms contain fireplaces and there is no better way to make a living room a warm and friendly place than by utilizing your mantel space for pictures.

Whether these pictures are of your family or just elegant paintings, using pictures in general make for great decorating ideas for a living room as they tend to really liven up a space, especially when arranged in an intriguing design that will encourage wandering eyes to look on.

Just like pictures, accessories like cushions and curtains are absolutely wonderful ideas in interior d?cor as they not only make the living room feel comfortable, but they also make them look complete.

Having these two match gives off a very impressive coordination and it's just one of those little tricks that people won't be able to put their finger on exactly but will definitely feel the effect!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-11-2010, 01:39 AM

thank you Kaltty19 ... you give such a useful information ... i am in the contracting and remediation field ... now i will do some Decoration in my Own house with keep your all points which you listed here .. thanks ones again
post #3 of Old 04-09-2010, 12:33 AM

hi........

For Living Room Decoration, it is also important that how you accessorize you living room....

I like to give some tips to accessorize your living room......:

Your living room decorating accessories include such things as pictures and mirrors for your walls, vases and attractive boxes for tables, figurines and statuettes for display shelves, and rugs for your floor.

I suggest that you start accessorizing your important point first...

• If it's a fireplace, e.g. , hang a picture (with an metaphorical frame) above it or try a decorative mirror. Then place a couple of matching ceramic vases that you've collected on either side of the mantel.
  • Use your best pieces for the focal point because it will be the first area visitors see when they walk into the room.
  • For your display shelves, highlight extraordinary pieces and keep in mind that they will have greater impact if you group a few related items together. But avoid cluttering your shelves.
  • If your living room decorating style leans toward very Casual, be careful with selecting oriental rugs because they tend to be very ornate. A simple pattern may work just fine, but an intricate pattern may be overpowering and dominate your room.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-16-2010, 02:37 AM

Here are some additional tips that doesn't cost you to much:

*Re-arranging your furniture once or twice a month.
*Put Mirrors to create depth on your living room.
*Add Lamps or Statues for elegance look.
*Change curtains every week, depending on your mood.
*Place some ornamental green plants for it brings fresh air.

Hope that helps..
post #5 of Old 06-03-2010, 04:10 AM

thank you everyone..
you guys give a great information.. i'll keep this in mind once i started my living room deco..

There is no need to have it all, just make the best of what you have
cleaning your houses | Painting Tips
post #6 of Old 04-27-2011, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mold removal tampa View Post
hi........

For Living Room Decoration, it is also important that how you accessorize you living room....

I like to give some tips to accessorize your living room......:

Your living room decorating accessories include such things as pictures and mirrors for your walls, vases and attractive boxes for tables, figurines and statuettes for display shelves, and rugs for your floor.

I suggest that you start accessorizing your important point first...

• If it's a fireplace, e.g. , hang a picture (with an metaphorical frame) above it or try a decorative mirror. Then place a couple of matching ceramic vases that you've collected on either side of the mantel.
  • Use your best pieces for the focal point because it will be the first area visitors see when they walk into the room.
  • For your display shelves, highlight extraordinary pieces and keep in mind that they will have greater impact if you group a few related items together. But avoid cluttering your shelves.
  • If your living room decorating style leans toward very Casual, be careful with selecting oriental rugs because they tend to be very ornate. A simple pattern may work just fine, but an intricate pattern may be overpowering and dominate your room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LArugcleaning View Post
Here are some additional tips that doesn't cost you to much:

*Re-arranging your furniture once or twice a month.
*Put Mirrors to create depth on your living room.
*Add Lamps or Statues for elegance look.
*Change curtains every week, depending on your mood.
*Place some ornamental green plants for it brings fresh air.

Hope that helps..
Thanks both for such great tips .
post #7 of Old 07-18-2011, 12:56 PM

Response

These are good tips. However, I am a bit concerned about the price. What would be a good place, that has reasonable prices, to purchase the stuff you suggested? Thanks.

www.bbcleaningservice.com
www.bbcleaningservice.com/blog
post #8 of Old 05-22-2012, 12:06 AM

House furniture's shop will help you to think about how fixtures will fit in your area. Lounge sets shown on the shop floor give you beautifying thoughts for how to pair wall colors with furniture. Decorating images can provide additional motivation and area design thoughts.
post #9 of Old 05-23-2012, 10:16 PM

Thanks good tips
post #10 of Old 06-05-2012, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katty19 View Post
This is particularly good to bear in mind if you have children. Now it doesn't mean that you have to stick with, say homely decorating ideas, if you have kids, after all there are very modern living room decors that can be made into enticing places, even for children.

Just make sure that the furniture is comfortable and there are other things that can be done rather than sit and talk or watch T.V. a book case in the living room in a great accent not just for kids and the family but also for your guests.

Many people opt for the magazine rack or a few books on the coffee table, but as much as space would allow, small book cases are great ways to store reading books and coloring books so that you and your family can spend some quality time in the living room doing so relaxing activities.

More great decorating ideas for a living room are an entertainment unit. Even if you do not use your living room as a TV or recreational room, it is still a great idea to outfit your space with a small unit that at least contains a music player.

Your guests will be awfully appreciative of the soft music in the background when conversations run aground and turn into awkward silences. Many living rooms contain fireplaces and there is no better way to make a living room a warm and friendly place than by utilizing your mantel space for pictures.

Whether these pictures are of your family or just elegant paintings, using pictures in general make for great decorating ideas for a living room as they tend to really liven up a space, especially when arranged in an intriguing design that will encourage wandering eyes to look on.

Just like pictures, accessories like cushions and curtains are absolutely wonderful ideas in interior d?cor as they not only make the living room feel comfortable, but they also make them look complete.

Having these two match gives off a very impressive coordination and it's just one of those little tricks that people won't be able to put their finger on exactly but will definitely feel the effect!
Quite useful tips. Select the proper color is very necessary. Because color plays main role in decorating living room. Natural color must be use because it brings the peace in room. Selecting wrong color can bring negative vibration in family.
post #11 of Old 06-06-2012, 06:16 AM

Great tips, I have a small living room and some of these should help me maximise my space.

Thanks!
post #12 of Old 06-14-2012, 12:39 AM

Everyone wants to decorate their room mostly their living room and to decorate it they also used several types of accessories. I also love to decorate my home and generally I also did several experiments to decorate it like with furniture, photo frames, paint and some flower pot.
post #13 of Old 06-17-2012, 04:40 PM

Useful tips, I will definitely try a few of the mentioned ideas. I think that the living room decoration is very important both for your family and your guests. If you spend some time and efforts you can achieve great results!
post #14 of Old 06-18-2012, 05:19 AM

I think it's really beneficial ideas about room decoration and how to make it live and clean. In modern times, Everybody wants innovative decoration for their living room. It is necessary to keep it extremely clean and use some flowers, wall painting, nature photographs and many things that make your room very cool and gorgeous.
post #15 of Old 06-20-2012, 11:44 PM

In modern days, Interior decoration can be played a huge role in our home. Everybody wants to decorate their room with right color combination of paint, themes and several types of home decor accessories.
post #16 of Old 06-30-2012, 12:48 AM

I think we should use a perfect color combination for living room, bedroom, kitchen and many other parts of home that can easily be matched with your interior design and furniture equipments. It is very necessary for good looking home.
post #17 of Old 10-17-2012, 08:52 AM

Choosing the best color is very necessary because it impacts directly to viewer's mind and improve look of your living room. So don't make any mistake while choosing color also take advice from expert of interior designer.
post #18 of Old 11-02-2012, 10:38 AM

Before decorating your living room, you need to consider so many things such as size of the room, shape of the room and so on. So that you have to arrange that much size of interiors to your room.

Get furniture for office at affordable prices
post #19 of Old 02-21-2013, 03:46 AM

The living room is the most popular place in a our precious home which space a comfortable gathering spot for family and friends to lounge and relax. To start, it's important to figure out the furniture arrangement and also ideas that will really get you in touch with the style that you want.

Bench seating Components
post #20 of Old 03-26-2013, 03:00 AM

The living is the most special space in your home. Decorating your living room is never an easy, it requires good ideas and proper planning. There are many living room decorating ideas that can help you make your living room more attractive and welcoming.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode